Chapter 11

Chapter 11 (: what do you guys think ? 

Thank you for reading my story ^.^  

What do y'all think of Raul the alpha ? ;o 

Please Votee! And comment your thoughts  

Love all of you guys ;* 

(Pic of Luna Maria-->)

~Mexican Writer 

Chapter 11 (Katy's POV) 

(Day of Pedro's Birthday)  

"Happy Birthday Pedro!!" I yell jumping on him. He quickly wakes up and smiles at me. 

"Thanks babe," he says sitting up on his bed. My plan was to wake him up in his bedroom and bring him breakfast so I woke him up so he'd come to the kitchen where me and his mom already had breakfast ready.  

"Come on sleepyhead your breakfast is ready," I grin pulling his covers off. My eyes trail down his naked chest and my eyes fill with lust. He gets up and wraps his arms around me and I wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses me passionately and I feel like we're the only ones in the world. 

"Breakfast!" Pedro's mom yells and we pull apart. He goes in the bathroom and I head downstairs to the kitchen.  

"He's coming," I smile at his mom. She nods and Pedro and his dad come in the kitchen a few minutes later.  

"Happy birthday my baby boy," his mom says hugging him and kissing his cheek.  

"Thanks mom," he grins. We all sit down and dig into our food, which is of course delicious. We talk while we eat and Pedro holds my hand under the table.  

"You guys are so cute!" His mom squeals. Pedro and I look at each other and we both blush. 

"Thanks," I smile. After breakfast I head over to my house to get ready for Pedro's party. Camila and Karina are already in my room when I arrive and they pull me in the bathroom. I take a shower and blow dry my hair and put on a robe so Camila can start doing my make up.  

After my make up is done Karina does really loose curls on my hair and then I take out my dress. It's a dark blue dress with an open back that reaches mid thigh, and with it I'm going to wear my black heels.  

"Hey I brought you something," Camila grins. 

"Okay, what is it?" I ask. 

"Here," she says handing me a Victorias Secret bag. I open it and find a set of lingerie... 

"You're gonna use it," she winks. 

"Seriously..." I mutter and they start laughing. 

"For reals!" She giggles. 

"Okay then," I smile, "Thanks." 

"No problem," she grins. I help both of them get ready and I tell them about the hotel room I had reserved for me and Pedro. 

"Omg! You should so wear what I got you!" Camila grins. 

"Yeah I guess," I smirk. We head over to the hotel room and set everything up. I add candles, roses, and rose petals.  

"Pedro is gonna go crazy," Karina smirks. 

"Ha yeah," I laugh.  

"Well let's go to the party," Camila cheers.