Chapter 13

Hey! So Wednsday (1/29/14) Mexico beat Korea 4-0. So proud of the guys <3 :)

What do you guys think so far ?

Please VOTE and comment <33

(Pic of Jose and Moiseis) *Jose left, Moiseis right*

~Mexican Writer

.

.

.

Chapter 13 (Katy's POV):

I watch as he stiffens and I feel my eyes fill with tears. Is he really going? Is he going to let me leave? In a flash he's by my side and he pulls me against his chest.

"I'm never letting you leave me," he whispers. I wrap my arms around him and Raul growls. He turns to the balcony and jumps off and runs away.  

"I love you so much Pedro," I cry. 

"I love you too babe. I'm sorry..." 

"It's okay," I smile.  

I get dressed and lay next to Pedro. 

"Goodnight babe," he says pulling me into his side. 

"Goodnight," I yawn cuddling next to him. 

.................................................................... 

"Katy..." 

I quickly open my eyes and find Pedro on top of me. He smiled down at me and kisses me softly. 

"Why did you wake me up?" I ask. 

"Because your aunt was calling you downstairs." 

"Wait what time is it?" 

"1pm..." 

"What?!" I yell jumping off my bed and running to the bathroom. Pedro reaches for me and pushes me against the wall. 

"Calm down babe. You were tired and so was I," he grins. 

"Yeah... but still." 

"I gotta go home real quick," he says heading towards my balcony. 

"Why?" I pout. "We can take a shower together." 

Pedro growls and kisses me hungrily pushing me in the bathroom. I pull his shirt off and he starts undressing me too. He unclasps my bra and I moan as he cups my breasts with his hands. His hands slide down to my butt and pulls my panties down and I take his boxers off. I kiss him passionately and wrap my arms around him as he picks me up and puts me in the tub. 

After our shower Pedro goes home and I get dressed in some jean high waisted shorts and a plain shirt sleeved shirt. I head downstairs to eat and my aunt gives me a plate of Tostadas, yum. After eating Juan and I decide to watch a movie and I pick Instructions Not Included. 

"Why this movie?" Juan whines. 

"Because I like it," I grin popping a chip in my mouth. When the doorbell rings Juan goes open it and he comes back with.... Aracely. I almost choke on my chip as I realize she's the girl he has been hanging out with. She smirks at me and Juan leads her over to where I am. 

"Katy, this is Aracely," Juan grins. 

"What are you doing here?" I snap and Juan raises an eyebrow at me. 

"Katy that was rude... You don't even know her," Juan says. 

"Actually I do know her. She's a bitch."