Chapter 26

Hey Guys! So I think this book is almost done so yeah, after I'm done with this I'm going to finish writng The Cholo, and I'll start another book (:

So what do you guys think ? ;o

Please Comment and VOTE!

Who's ready for the FIFA WORLD CUP? I am!!! MEXICO

Mexico beat Cameroon!

Thanks for reading.

(Pic of Alpha Raul ->) 

~Love MexicanWriter

.

.

.

Chapter 26 (Pedro's POV):

I don't want to hurt Katy so now I have to be more careful. I love her so much, and I'm starting to like the aggressive, sexy Katy. I'm also kind of worried of what might happen with Raul though. Talking about Raul I wonder where he is...

As I'm about to walk in the living-room Ivan pushes me away and I growl.

"What's your problem?" I ask him.

"N-nothing. Come on let's go outside," he gulps.

"I want to see Katy."

"Later. She's... busy."

"With what?" I ask.

"Ivan just tell him..." James says.

"What's going on?!" I snap.

"Katy and... the Alpha are together."

"No. What?!"

I push past both of them and I find Raul and Katy making out on the couch. I storm over to Raul and I shove him off of her. He growls at me and I glare at him. He doesn't have a shirt on and Katy is looking at him hungrily so I throw his shirt at him.

"Stay away from her," I say.

"Why? You're worried she's going to choose me over you?" He smirks.

"No. Why would she?" I snarl.

"Everyone knows I'm the whole package. If she's with me she'll be stronger."

"That's what you think."

"She wants me, I can feel it."

"She has me."

"But you know I'm right. She wants me and you."

"She's mine!"

"Pedro I'm not anyone's..." Katy smirks and I grab her and pull her against my chest.

"You're mine," I murmur against her neck and she shivers.

"Maybe," she says wrapping her arms around my neck. "But I need him too."

"What?!" I growl and Raul smirks.

"Or else I won't be happy.." She says trailing her finger over my chest.

"Uh... Um. Fine. But I'm first."

"Okay," she smiles. " I'm starving though.."

"Here," James says handing her a cup of blood and I look away in disgust. I can't stand seeing my beautiful mate drinking blood. It'll take me a while to get used to see her live as a vampire.