Chapter 21

Hey guys I've bee really busy because we're about to have spring break, so the teachers are giving us tons of work. I have this boring paper due about Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust and I don't even know how we're supposed to write that much.

I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far though, I'm thinking that I'll finish it in April or in the beginning of May so yeah... Then I'll focus on THE CHOLO. 

Thanks for reading, and Please Comment and Vote ! :)

~Mexicanwriter <3

.

.

.

Chapter 21 (Katy's POV): (Weeks later)

I haven't see Raul since I almost beat him up, and I'm kind of excited to be going home, even though I'm going to miss Pedro. Tomorrow I'll be leaving and Pedro and I have been spending every minute possible together. I already planned on telling my parents that I want to come back soon, but I don't know if they'll let me. I mean I still need to finish school and start my job, and I don't think my parents will let me go to school in Mexico. I'm pretty sure that I won't be back until December for Winter Break, and the more I think about it the more I start to get sad. But it's normal since Pedro is my mate and we truely are in love. 

I am way different than I was when I arrived and that's good. I can't wait to see my friend Shanty, and the rest of my firends. Now I don't have to worry about boys, since I will never want another guy. Pedro is the only guy that I want. I already packed some of my things and Karina planned a small party for me to go to at 1 pm for lunch. 

"I'm gonna make you look beautiful ok?" Karina grins.

"Okay, okay," I smile.

"Here wear this dress I got for you."

"Oh, thanks Karina," I smile hugging her. She is such a great friend. 

"Welcome. A little something to take home so you don't forget me," she winks and we both laugh.

"How will I forget you?" I laugh. "I'll never forget what happened this Summer."

"Me neither," she says and I notice her eyes fill with sadness. "I'm going to miss you, I won't have a girl to talk to."

"I'll be back soon," I reply hugging her tightly. 

"I miss Camilla too, but she won't be coming back."

"Come on cheer up we have a party to go to," I smile.

"You're right," she says wiping her eyes. "Come on lets go."

We both head down the stairs to the living room where Pedro, Juan, and my aunt are waiting for us. As soon as Pedro sees me his eyes fill with lust and I look him up and down, he looks so hot... 

Me, Pedro, and Juan get in Pedro's car while my aunt goes with Karina. On the way to the Pack house all I can think about is how I'm going to survive staying away from Pedro for months. I am starting to not want to go... But I need to see my parents, I miss them too. 

Pedro opens the door for me and I tangle my hand with his. These are the last few hours I have left with him. I feel sadness wash over me, but I push it away. I want to be happy these last few hours. 

"You okay babe?" Pedro asks.

"Yeah," I reply looking up at him. His chocolate brown eyes are full of love and I lean towards him and peck him on the lips. "I love you," I whisper hugging him.