Chapter 20

20 Chapterss! ;D So this means that I'm almost done with the book /: Maybe 10 more chapters will be coming but yeah then I'll finish THE CHOLO and make other stories :D 

What do you guys think of it so far? ;o

So I had snow day today (Michigan) haha ;)

Thanks for readinggg and please comment & VOTE 

(Pic of Katy->)

~Love Mexicanwriter

.

.

.

Chapter 20 (Katy's POV): 

I haven't been able to get Raul out of my head these past few days and I've been lonley since Pedro went to play in Puerto Rico. He's been gone for 3 days and it feels like it has been 3 years. He's coming back in two days, and I haven't been out of my house since the incident that happened at the club. Except for Camila's funeral. Karina is the same as me she won't talk to anyone and Jose is sick. So everybody isn't okay. I guess I'll at least try to talk to Karina.

"Hello?" Asks Karina's weak voice.

"Hey Karina it's me Katy," I say.

"Hey Katy, wanna come over?" She asks seeming a bit cheerful.

"Yeah sure," I reply.

"Alright just come straight to my room."

"Okay, see you in a bit."

"Bye."

Well now I just need to convince Juan to drive me to the pack house. He's been "taking care" of me ever since Pedro left lol.

"Hey Juan can you please take me to the Pack house?" I ask sitting next to him on the couch.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because Karina called me so we can hang out together," I smile.

"Oh okay, I gues I'll take you but I'm staying there too."

"Alright. Thanks!" I grin hugging him.

I go up to my room and throw on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and tie my hair up into a messy bun. I add mascara and slip on my favorite Adidas high tops and grab my bag with everyhting I need.

We arrive at the pack house and everyone greets Juan and I happily. I head up the stairs to Karina's room and knock on her door. She opens it and looks pale and sad. I hug her and she starts crying.

"Don't cry," I whisper.

"I miss her so much," she sobs.

"I know I do too," I say feeling a tear slip from my eye.

"Lets go to Jose's room maybe we can cheer him up," she smiles after a few minutes of silence.

"Okay," I smile. Jose in his room laying on the bed when we go in and he doesn't seem to notice we're in there.

"Hey Jose!" Karina yells and he jumps up from the bed.

"God you scared me," Jose snaps.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just feel like dieing," He says sitting on his bed.

"Don't say that," I say hugging him.

"Yeah I mean we're all still young!" Karina exclaims hugging Jose.

"Yeah I guess..." Jose smiles.