Ch:17 Memories

Heyo I'm gonna say a quick thing here. My other story for my universe is out... well the first chapter. It's called Jinxed. Go read it if you wanna.

Now onto the story:

BENS POV:

"B-Ben I di-dnt want to" Y/Ns voice cracked. She shivered in Bens arms on the cold gray concrete floor.

"I know Y/n... I know"

Silence filled the room. Jeff and EJ starred at the scene in front of them not knowing what to do. 

'Y/n stopped crying. But she's still shivering. I don't know what to do.' Ben thought to himself 'I guess all I can do is comfort her.'

"Ben" Ejs voice echoed off the walls. "We should go" EJ noted and leaned his head in the direction of the door. All I did was nod.
I scooped Y/n up in my arms and carried her over to the door. She wrapped her arms around my neck and inched a little closer to me burring her face in the crook of my neck.  I turned my head and looked back around the room. My eyes landed on the ball of sleek black fur on the floor with a pool of blood around it.

'Y/n is gonna be really messed up for a while'

We all walked out of the basement we were in with Smile following close behind and into the woods.
Sticks cracked beneath our feet. I'm pretty sure Y/n fell asleep. Her breathing has calmed down and her body is less tense.
We finally made it to the mansion. Jeff kicked open the doors and sped walk off to who knows where. EJ gave me that follow me look and headed over to the stairs.
I started to follow him but was stopped by Sally who had a worried look plastered on her face.

"What happened to Y/n?" She asked pointing at all the cuts scattered across Y/ns body.

"She got herself into some trouble" I replied trying to avoid going into detail. 

"Will she be okay?"

"I hope so..." and with that I walked over to the stairs and started my way up then. But I was cut off by Sally once again.

"Hey Ben where's Kitty?" I felt Y/ns body stiffen. The room got silent and everyone else seem to notice that the cat was no where to be found.

"Uh she's gone Sally..."

"Oh? Where'd she go?"

"Somewhere better than this wrecked world"

Sally didn't say anything back so I walked the rest of the way upstairs and down the hall and stopped in front of Ejs room.
The door was cracked open so I slowly pushed it open with my foot peering inside. EJ was in his lab that is a separate room connected to his by a door. I walked over and into the lab.
EJ noticed me and pointed to the operating table in the middle of the lab.

I placed Y/n down on the table. She shifted a little. No wonder, the table was freezing cold. EJ threw a blanket on top of her and grabbed my wrist and started to drag me away.

"Bitch what the hell?!" I yelled at him

"You'll only get in my way I don't need you here right now."

"But I wanna stay!!"

We had reached the door to the lab and EJ was trying to push me out. I was holding onto the door frame refusing to leave. He eventually threw me onto the floor and screamed "NO" before closing the door in my face.

I sat up onto my knees and turned around and slid down the back of the door. "You fucking leech"

"I heard that Zelda"

I let out a sigh and hit my head in the back of the door still sitting with my knees tucked into my chest. 'I want to be there but I guess that I will just get in the way...' another sigh escaped my lips 'I guess I just have to wait.'

About an hour and a half has passed since I was kicked out of the lab. 'I hope Y/ns okay...'

Minuets passed and soon another half an hour was gone. The door opened in a flash. By back hit the ground my eyes closed from the sudden pain. When I opened them up EJ was starring down at me. His mask was off and he actually had emotions. He looked a little happy with some sad I'm not sure.

"Get up Green Bitch I'm done"

I instantly got on my feet and ran in to the lab. Y/n was sitting up on the lab table wrapped up in a blanket drinking some water.

"She's awake?" I asked puzzled.

"Yeah I waited for her to wake up cuz I knew you would be like aaah why isn't she awake yet uuuhhh is she dead" EJ put on his best high pitch voice and started to laugh at himself.

EJ was cut off by Ben grabbing the collar of his gray t shirt and starring into the dark abyss that is his eye sockets.

"How long have you been done?!"

"Eh I don't know I was done with in the first forty five minuets" he shrugged.

"WHAT?!"

"God dammit Ben don't yell..." Y/ns soft voice echoed off the walls. She sounded so broken...so hurt.

Ben let go of EJ and ran over to
Y/n. As he got closer the more stitches and bruises came into view. She placed the cup she was holding on the table beside the operating table. She looked up at Ben with a weak smile.

"Y/n... do you remember anything?" Ben asked with fear in his eyes.

"Not much"

"What do you remember?"

"Getting kidnapped, tortured, you...dying?... EJ and Jeff were there too, I think Smile was as well... oh and Kitty was there too!"

Ben remained silent. Y/n was saying this so calmly like it was normal. Her eyes sparkled at the thought of the little fur ball that was right by her side at every step.

"Do you remember anything else?" Ben asked with worry.

"Actually no I don't..."

The room went silent for a few minuets until Y/n broke it.

"Oh Ben... Where is Kitty?"