Final Chapter: Bluets and Cherry Blossoms

Haha I'm finally doing this. Picture is mine don't take it alrighty. I tried very hard lol not really. Go follow my art account on insta for more Ben art lol. zerosugarr. Here's the long awaited chapter. Sorry guys.

After yelling throughout the comic shop about how Infinity War was incorrect you and Ben walked throughout town a bit longer.

It was fun, everything in your life has been real sucky and horrible. From the situation with Dark to loosing your cat it just made you upset. Everything had been making you upset. At least now you can spend time with Ben.

You two got some ice cream downtown. Ben got strawberry and you got (insert flavor here). You two were having fun on your small in town date unaware of the eyes watching you.

"What's he doin Rogue?"

"Nothing yet. He will though. I know he will."

"He better, that girl is causing too many problems, she shouldn't have been able to find the mansion."

"Now that's far fetched. Anyone can find the mansion. I think you're just making stuff up."

"Maybe I am."

"I have a feeling that your main goal is to dispose of Ben. To be the only alternate version of what's his face."

"Link"

"Yeah him."

"I'm the original Rogue."

"I know Darky I know. Then Ben came along birthed from your game."

"It's not my game. Ocarina is my game. Majora is technically the sequel."

"My point still stands. He took your thunder. And now you want him gone."
There was a silence between the two of them for a few seconds. "You know you can kill him yourself. Destroy his game card. His soul is bonded to it."

"This is more fun. You wouldn't get it. You have a dumb cat brain."

"I'm positive I'm smarter than you. You're just an embodiment of code with a conscious."

You had your arm linked with Bens. You and him had finished your ice creams and started to make your way to the outer edges of town.

"Hey Ben." You spoke up.

"Yeah Love?"

"You sure you're okay?"

You felt him stiffen but soon relax. "Yeah I'm sure."

You hummed in response clutching onto his arm. You know he's lying. It's just a feeling but you know. Somethings bothering him. You decided not to push it.

"Hey look!" Ben points off to the distance to the river flowing through town. "We can rent a boat or of course, steal it."

"Ben you hate water."

"I'll be fine it's a boat."

"Ben"

He spun in his heel to face you. "Yeah?"

"Tell me truth what's wrong?"

Ben's mind was racing what was he going to tell you. He can't tell you what's wrong. He can tell you that the reason that he's on edge is because he's going to kill you later today.

He shuffled forwards and enveloped you in his arms. "I just want you to be happy."
Good cover up Ben. Good job.

You hugged back. "Just spending time with you makes me happy."