Ch:9 Sally and Lazari

You walked back up to your room well tried. This place is huge!!! You honestly have no clue where you are going. Once you reached your room you walked in. And just to your surprise Ben was lying on your bed.

"Ben what the hell are you doing?"

"Oh hiiiii prrrriiinnncesss" Ben purred as he rolled over to face you.

"Whats with you?"

"Im boooooorrrreeeeddd"

"And how is that my problem?"

"You can make me less bored"

Ben had a creepy smile and stood up and walked over to you. Soon your faces were no more than a couple millimeters apart. you felt your face hest

"Ben..." you started to say

"Yeah Y/N?"

"Get out"

"What?"

"Please just get out"

Ben let out a sigh and walked out of your room and closed the door behind him. You sat down on you bed, sighed and fell down backwards with your legs hanging of the edge. After a little while you heard a little laugh.

"What's so funny Kitty?" You asked

"Hmmm I don't know" she responded

"Kitty what is it?"

"It's just funny how it's so obvious you both like each other and you pushed him away hehehe It's priceless hahaha"

"Wait... are you talking about Ben?"

"Who else would there be? Hoodie? Jeff? They're the only others you've met"

You let out a sigh "You can see right though me can't you"

"Every one can Y/N everyone can tell how you feel"

Bens point of view

I walked out of Y/N's and closed the door. Instantly I heard Kitty laughing. I decided to stay at the door and listen.

"It's just funny how it's so obvious you both like each other and you pushed him away hehehe It's priceless hahaha"

'Wait Y/N likes me too. Oh my god this is great! I actually have a chance!' I thought to my self

I walked down the hall and down the stairs into the living room. Hoodie and Masky were eating cheesecake on the couch.

"Hey Ben" Hoodie and Maky said in sink.

"Hey" I responded

"Ya know Ben that girl you brought back is kinda cute"

"Back off Hoods"

"Geez she does seem nice though"

"Haven't met her yet" Masky said

"Well she's nice unless you make her mad" I told him

"She'll fit right in then"

Masky was probably right. But I'm a little scared what Clockwork and Jane will think of her, they don't really like new people especially the new girls I honestly think they're scared the new people will steal their thunder.

I walked around the mansion for a little bit. Damn it boring here where is everyone. I made my way back upstairs to Y/N's room.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Nothing

"Y/N?"

Why is she not responding?

"Y/N?!"

Still nothing