Ch:16 The Darkness is Gone

Bens Pov:
Y/N was only a few feet away from Dark now. He was ready to attack her. I have to help her... I have to save her.. but smile child here won't let me go!!!!!

I watched as Y/n shuffled her feet and played with the shears in her hands. Something definitely wrong.

This isn't the Y/n I know. That's not her in there... it's someone else.
An inner demon maybe? I'm not sure.

Jeff said I'm not gonna get her back if I interfere. I guess all I can do is watch...

Dark actually seemed a little confused on what was going on.
Y/n kept giggling to herself while opening and closing the shears and saying snip snip.

It was kinda creepy to be honest.

The room was quiet. No one moved. Not even when Smile walked in to see what was going on. We all just stood there watching.

Y/n or if that even was her anymore seemed to get bored of the situation and walked closer to Dark. He chuckled.

"The fuck"

"Jeff shut up..." EJ growled back

"Oh Y/n darling... boss is going to be so happy I awoke your inner demon. Now he doesn't have to do it himself!"

Dark started to laugh. It wasn't a normal life it was... sadistic.

"Now darling... I'm not allowed to kill you so I might as well bring you to boss so he can finally put his plan into play! You're the final step"

I watched in horror I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This was all part of a bigger plan?!

Dark grabbed Y/ns free arm that wasn't holding the shears. He started to drag her away from us. But she fought it and eventually had enough.

She managed to stab Dark with the shears causing him to let go of her arm. She moved her other hand around the free handle of the shears and opened them.

She moved the blades of the giant scissors to either side of his neck.
Dark stood there in shock it all happened so fast.

Then she closed them

The blades didn't go all the way through. She kept opening and closing the shears each time she did the blades would sink a little deeper into his neck. It was almost like when you try and cut rope with scissors. It doesn't work the first time you just have to keep sawing at it. That's what this was. Only with more blood.

Y/n eventually made it down to the bone. She viciously cut at it with the shears. Nothing happened the shears weren't sharp enough to cut through bone.

She pulled away and through the shears on the floor in frustration. Dark's lifeless body now covered in blood fell to the ground.

Y/n started to breathe rabidly. Then screamed once again. She started to bang her foot atop of Dark's head with everything she had. Cracking noises echoed through the room before Dark's skull was eventually broken and shattered in small pieces. Blood gushed outbid Darks head and the open wounds in his neck.

Y/n starred at Dark's body on the ground and shuffled backwards then started to back away. She lost her footing and fell to the ground. She curled up in a ball and brought her knees to her chest and hugged them then started to cry.

Jeff let go of me and I ran over to Y/n. She was shaking and tears had drenched her face. I knelt down next to her and put a hand on her back. She looked up at me. Her once beautiful eyes that sparked in the moonlight were now glossed over and filled with pain.

"B..EN"

Her voice... it broke my heart it sounded so hurt.

"Hey.. you good?"

She didn't respond to me. Instead more tears began to flow and she slid closer to me and wrapped her arms around my torso and buried her face into my chest. I simply hugged back... it was all I could do at the moment to help her.