Ch:11 Basement

BENS POV

It's been 5 hours and Kitty and I can't find Y/N! We've looked everywhere even over in Rakes territory and Rake hasn't even seen her. I'm scared that something might have happened to her, Kitty seems pretty worried too. She tried to sniff Y/N out but her scent randomly disappeared where a different scent was that seemed to just appear there. Kitty said it smelled like me but with some onions. I asked Kit what I smelled like. Her answer was kinda weird, apparently I smell like low tide, blood, and burnt marshmallows so just imagine your at the beach burning marshmallows with a dead body. Well anyways we can't find Y/N and this sucks it's like she vanished... vanshit.... vanshite... vanshitelep... teleported!!! Oh my god!

"Kitty I think I know what happened to Y/N"

"What?!!! What happened?!"

"Well there's this guy..."

"What about this guy!?"

"He looks like me, and can teleport without using tech"

"But he looks like you not exactly like you"

"True but we can cosplay as each other with no effort"

"So your saying..."

"Yep I think he took Y/N"

"But Ben who the FUCK IS THIS GUY!!"

"His name is Dark Link"

Y/Ns POV

You woke up... it's dark... to dark to see anything. It's getting darker yet darker... (sorry undertale reference I had to)Where are you right now. It's so dark. The only thing you remember is hearing the word Dark.

"Dammit Dark!!!!!!" You held out

"What my dear?" A voice echoed.

"Wtf who are you???"

"I'm Dark Y/N"

"I'm going insane the Dark is talking to me great soon I'm gonna be talking to shadows!"

The voice laughed "You are not talking to the Dark you are talking to me,Dark"

"Ok that makes no sense"

"I'll just turn on the lights"

Suddenly the lights flickered on. You were in a room. It looked like a basement of some old condo. The walls were lined with different types of weapons. From pencils to AK47s to some weird shit that looked like they were from video games and anime, you recognized Vash the Stampede's gun and Kiritos sword also the Buster Sword from Final Fantasy. Also a dog? Ah it's a bomb. But I think you get the range of weapons here. Anyways there was this guy. Standing by the light switch he looked a lot like Ben but darker. And he reeked of onions.
'Damn the onion smell is so strong he must be an ogre' you thought to yourself then giggled at you reference.

"What's so funny?" The guy you were guessing was Dark asked.

"Oh nothing!" You said like one of those trashy girls but with a little more sass cuz you couldn't to the hand wave thing... you were tied down sorry to burst ya bubble but that's how's these stories go the girl gets captured then tied down tortured then the guy saves her one of those is not gonna happen here I'll have you guess which one now back to the story.

"Something is obviously funny to you now what is it?"

Dark was suddenly I front of your face.

"Hhhhhmmmmm??" He asked... kinda, it reminded you of Chamberlain fromthe Dark Crystal.

"I told ya it was nothing!"

Dark got up and walked to the other side of the rooms and sat down in some sort of iron throne (Sorry I love Game of Thrones).

"I've been watching you Y/N" he said.

"Creep" you responded.

Dark gave you a glare "Watch it I won't hesitate to punish you"

"Geez ok"

"Well anyways I've become very fond of you and have decided to make you my slave"

"Salve?"

"Yep"

"What kind of slave?"

"Every kind"

Your mind wandered trying to figure out every kind of salve. There was the normal slave for chores and crap and what else damn you just can't put your finger on it. Whatever probably won't matter.

Dark walked away to the door closing and locking the door behind him.

Damn how am I gonna get out of here you thought.  I'm tied to this chair so I can't move! You began rocking your chair back and forth while saying dammit over and over.  The front legs snapped,little prices of wood scattered across the cement floor. As expected you fell flat on your face. Splinters priced the the soft tissue on your cheeks and the top of your hands. Some were so very close to your eyes. The pain was unbearable,the splinters were slowly sinking deeper and deeper into your skin. You knew you had to get out, you force your body against the back of the chair to boost it up off the ground, you succeeded. You knocked the chair backwards hitting your head
on the cold hard floor blacking out.

A/N
Yeah yeah it's wicked short but schools starting in four days so I'm gonna update as much as a possibly can. One school starts I won't be able to update as much so I might have to do every other Wednesday idk. Anyways hope you liked the chapter I know a lot of people are like why does everyone make Dark Link evil? My reason is that I just don't like him. Have a fabulous day!

-Meep