tellin the Truth

Oliver led us to his house and Zacharie and I happily ran inside. "OK", he said sitting us down on the couch," I have questions. Lots of em"
Zacharie exchanged a scared glance. I directed my attention to him and oliver continued.
"First of all, London, what the hell happened to your skin?! You look all beat up! Did someone hurt you?!"
Zacharie chuckled and I lightly slapped his leg. "I-uh...I fell", I stated. That was stupid. Oliver did not look like he was buying it but moved on. " second, I know you guys are lying about living past the woods. I've lived here my whole life. There is no house past those woods for another four or so miles. So, where do you guys actually live?" Again Zacharie and I glaced at each other. I gulped."I'll tell you...but you can't tell anyone else. Not at all!" He nodded,"I promise"
"Zacharie and I... We're not from here. Neither are Damien, chroma, Nox, basically anyone we hang out with..."
"So you guys live like, out of town?"
" not really. More like out of...the world. Y'know the land of the living. We live...", I gestured to the ground,"down stairs"
Oliver was puzzled. Then he burst into laughter.
"We're not lying!", I pouted," Zacharie! Help me!"
"Listen lony, your the one who told him. I just want to dry off the get back home. Your on your own" he crossed his legs and leaned back smirking. "Zacharie! I can't believe you of all people-" I whisper yelled"-I've got it! Check this out!" I directed my attention back to oliver and ripped my hat off. "London!", Zacharie obviously did not want me to do that but there was no stopping now. I lifted my feet and floated off the couch. My tail uncurled itself. I crossed my arms," convinced? " I purred. Oliver was shocked. Maybe even a bit scared.