school introductions

Damien led us to the school.  It was really cold. On the walk I took the time to get a glance at who all was with us. There was me,Chroma, Makayla, Lessa, Damien, Chris and two other boys. The first had purple hair like Damien but it was longer. He had on a black witches hat and a cloak. It looks like a dressThe second boy had black hair that covered his right eye. His eyes were the bright blue but they looked glazed over if that makes any sense. He wore all black just like the first boy but was way shorter. Boy number two was holding on to boy number one's arms looking a bit scared but also as if he could kill anyone who came near him.  I assumed they were a couple after that.
We reached the school. It was a lot bigger than my old school. Damien,our fateful leader, led us inside and handed us each a slip of paper. Then he said,"good luck. Don't get killed and don't kill anyone" He looked directly at Chroma. I guessed she had a bad record when it came to school. "Meet me behind the school for lunch", Damien walked off to his locker or something. I looked down at the paper I held.

Locker- 121
Combo- 30-38-5-8
1st-English
2nd- Science
3rd- Avid
4th-Art elective
5th-Math
6th- Gym
Lunch
7th-History
8th-Tea time
Dismissal

I started wondering around. Speed walking,scanning each locker number. I finally found it at the very end of a hallway. Perfect
I open it on the tips of my toes due to my height. I look in the black bag Makayla had given me earlier. Inside were a change of clothes for gym, consisting of blue and yellow shorts and a white top( I could tell these were hers from a previous year). A collection of text books,pencils,pens,highlighters and countless journals. I take out everything but the books for English, journals for Science,Avid and math,  the sketch book for art and clothes for gym. I put everything else in my locker and,after resetting the lock, I head off to English.

The classroom was a bit hard to find because I had not been supplied with a map but eventually I found it in pod 3.
I entered the room and looked around. The two boys I had yet to be introduced to were sitting in the back alone. I approached them,"Hi, I'm London. I never got to meet you last night", I said in a low whisper. I shifted my bag to my shoulder and held out my hand. The boy in the witch hat happily shook it," Hello London. I'm Jonathan and this is Zacharie", he gestured to the boy who had been holding on to his arm earlier. Zacharie's looked very innocent as he took hold of Jonathan's hand,displaying his black nail polish. This boy is hella cute.
I sat down next to Zacharie. The teacher look ups at the class,
" hello students. My name is Mrs. Barr. I will be your English teacher. Now, today will be plenty fun but first I need to call role, ok?", she picked up a clipboard and began calling names,"London Alexander", was the first name she called. I raised my hand but didn't say a word.  Of course I would be first with a name like Alexander. The rest of the class went similar to any other first day of school. We introduced ourselves and got to say a bit about ourselves to the class," my name is London. I'm nineteen and, uh... I like cats", is what I had said. I repeated the same thing in every class.
Then gym came.

I was rushed into the locker room by other boys. Almost all of them were at least twice my size. I was shy about my body so of course I didn't want to change in front of other boys. I found a spot behind a set of lockers and got changed faster then sonic could run. "Can I change back here too?", I heard a tough bit feminine voice say. I turned to see Zacharie. He looked down so his hair covered his face. " oh, yeah sure...Zacharie ", I say as I shuffled out from behind the lockers to make sure no one saw him. He came came out from our hidden changing spot also wearing the girl's gym clothes.  He must've gotten his from Lessa or Nox. We walk out of the locker room side by side, only to be met with laughter and teasing from the other boys. Me, for my height and girly looks. Zacharie, for looking 'emo'. We both got it for wearing the girl's clothes.