killing Taylor sample

When we made it to the land of the living, it was dark. Naturally of course. No one wants to get caught. "OK, you know where they are. Its all on the list. Just ask it. I have to go! Good luck London!", Makayla smiles and waves before turning around," don't get caught "

Floating around I looked for 'down the rabbit hole coffee'; the coffee shop Ms. Sample works at. It used to be owned by her mother, Alice Sample. I giggle at the irony.
I spot the small shop at the start of a street. I let my feet lower to the ground and walk over to it. I didn't have a hat on so my ears were visible but it strengthened my sense of hearing. My tail twitched and my ears pricked as I heard the sound of a slap following shattering glass. My list appeared in front of me and the name 'John Sample' glowed. I understood. I peaked through the window to see a red headed girl laying on the ground with a grown man trying to pry her legs open. My eyes widen.
A horrible flashback began.
"There we go!", I smiled as I threw a girls body over the edge of a cliff. I wiped my blood covered hands on my sweater. After I was dome cleaning myself off I started towards the forest. About to enter, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me towards them. One hand over my mouth another slipping it's way up under my sweater. I whimpered. The hand was removed from my face and I was met with a tan man with blonde hair about in his late thirties. " hello father..." ,I said. My father smiled. Not a genuine smile but an evil one. I knew what was coming next.

I slammed my body through the glass window and pulled a dagger out of my bag. I didn't hesitate to push the man off Taylor. I kicked him and let the heel of my boot drive into his stomach. "John Sample", I glared at the man," your sin is obvious" I drove the dagger into his  stomach.  After I was finished and satisfied I turned to the red headed girl. She stood in shock. I wiped a bit of blood of her cheek,"With all do respect ms Taylor, I have a job to do. I can't wait to see you when I get home. I'm so very sorry", and I really was for what I had to do. I held her hand and glanced to my knife. She sighed. I had a feeling she knew what was coming.
I smiled sincerely at her , nodded and thought up a way to get it over with. I spun my dagger and pressed it to the tip of her throat. She nodded. I dug the blade into her neck and pulled it down to her collar bone. She smiled and fell to the floor. Crimson blood drenching her blue and white uniform.
I kneeled by her and held her hand in my own. "Ms. Taylor Sample, I'll see you soon" I kissed her hand and walked away.