Bathtub

I watched as Damien kissed the boy's cheek. It's funny how people can go from formal and serious to sweet and flirty depending on who they're around.

Damien looked up at me, "London,this is Chris",he gestured to the boy. Chris adjusted his big circle frame glasses," Hello". I smiled,"hi". He wore a pink and lime green hoodie that made him look...like a watermelon. I laughed at my thoughts. Damien went back to his serious face. Clearing his throat he spoke,"so London,if you want you can go upstairs and get cleaned up,Nox will show you the way if you'd like". I nodded. Though I didn't really need to bathe since I had been cleaned up before, I needed to think. As if on cue Nox walked out of the kitchen with a plate of sandwiches. She placed them on the table and wiped her hands on her apron.

"Follow me London", she led me up the stairs and down a hallway to a bath room. She opened the door and inside was a large tub. She walked to it and began to draw the water.
" y'know, you came at a very inconvenient time. Not that I'm not glad you came but, school starts tomorrow and the fates said nothing about your arrival so we never got you registered", she put soap in the bath and bubbles began to form. "School? Aren't most of the kids here like...murderers? ", I ask. " well, yes... I know its kind of surprising but we're kids and we need to learn, dead or not", she turned the water off," I'll go ask if Makayla or Lessa have any clothes you can have. I'll be back in
a minute ",she closed the door behind her and was off.
I begin to undress my self. I slip off my skirt. Then I take off my sweater (which may or may not have gotten stuck on my ears) I stripped my underwear and socks and finally got in the tub.
I let the water surround me, wrapping me in a warm bubbly blanket. I let my tail hang off the side of the tub since it was so big. Then I closed my eyes. And think

So much has happened in such a short time. I died. I...went to hell. I've got these annoying ears and tail. I have a dead list.

Nox knocked on the door," London, Makayla gave you a large shirt to sleep in is that ok?" "Yeah, thanks Nox", I reply. " I'm going to go put your other clothes away. Damien is working on the school situation. If we're lucky, you'll be able to come with us tomorrow ",I heard her open the door and her place something on the counter then leave quickly.

After about fifteen minutes I got out of the bath and dried off. I go to the counter and find a large pink shirt and blue and white girl's underwear. The shirt was a very light shade of pink and looked as if it had been white before. I shrug and put it on, along with  the underwear. My tail was positioned so that it would come out the top of the undergarments with no uncomfortable holes or patches needed. Nice.
I look up at the mirror and gasp. This was the first time I had gotten to see myself since I died(I say that as if I've been dead for the longest time). My hair was blonde. All except the natural black strip on the right. My roots had lost their dark tint and were blond with the rest. My eyes were no longer left:blue right:brown. Now one eye was gold and the other, red.  The gold color was similar to Damien's. Wow