home

The rest of the day went by fast. It wasn't very exciting. I hardly had and of the kids from hell in my classes. Every now and then Id see zacharie or Nox in the hall. Id just smile and wave. The last bell rung and I ran out of class.
Damien and the others met me at the entrance and we walked out. We made it to the forest and went through the portal.

Later that day, I was up on my bed. My hair was dripping on account of just taking a bath. Nox came in,"hey London, dinner's ready when you want to come down"

I skipped down the hall and took a seat next to Zacharie and makayla at the picnic table.  After a moment it seemed as if the table was holding more people than it should be. A few more kids sat down. They all acted as if this were a normal day. Three of them looked like they should've come to school with us. A girl with snow white hair and cold blue eyes. Another girl with purple eyes and a kind face. She had horns on the top of her head each about six inches long along with wings that  spread out like bat wings. Lastly a boy with cold black eyes and tan skin. His hair was curly and brown. He looked very normal compared to everyone else at the table. Next to the albino girl sat a very young child. She was around  six or seven, dressed in red skirt and yellow shirt. Her hair was cut into a bob. She was very cute.

After a few minutes I realized the young girl and teen only spoke Japanese. Yuki-onna was from a folktale. She was the older one. And hanako, was the younger.

Seeing the two that came from myths made me wonder, are there others who come from scary stories? Myths? Maybe just a campfire song could send someone to hell. Are there any vampires? Werewolves? Zombies? God, this is confusing.

I told myself I would ask Nox later.