Zombie

"Good night guys", Zacharie said. Everyone replied but a 'good night' as well. Except for me. " Zacharie! Wait up!", I ran after him. He turned around,"London I've got to go. Work y'know" I cocked my head to the side. "Work?" "Yeah", he pointed to his chest with his thumb in pride," see, I'm a Zombie. I haunt people. Get them to off them selves "oh", I said. Zachary sighed," well, goodnight London ", he waved and ran down the hall way. I followed him and watched him climb out a window. How is he not burning or falling to his death? Seconds death. I keep forgetting that no matter how lively they are they're still dead. And so am I. I sigh. Ill have to get used to that. 
" London!",Damien called from the table. I ran back to the room as fast as I could. "Yes?"
"Makayla's going to take you to new York. Do you have anyone on your list there?"
Oh! That's what he means! I take out my list and look at it. Two people. Taylor Sample and Gilbert Fall.  Taylor's sin is...cannibalism.  But there's nothing down for Gilbert.
"Yeah, I've got two"
"Good, come on London", Makayla led me up stairs. She had me change out of my nice school clothes and into a black and white striped sweater, pleated skirt and red suspenders. Then she handed me a bag," Here this has  Band-Aids, knifes, really anything you'll need in it". I took the bag and slung it over my shoulder.

She opened the door but there was no portal this time. Just a black space. I leaned in and looked down. Fire and screaming. I looked up and at the very top there was a bit of light.  That's right hell is down under.  Then Makayla did something to make my non beating heart stop.  She jumped. I shut my eyes tight and heard a giggle. I peeked and saw her floating in mid air right in front of me. "Wha- b-but....you...how?!", I stuttered.  " we're dead. The force of gravity doesn't compel us", she shrugged. "Does that mean I can do that too?", I pointed to her. " sure does! Come on!",she pulled me out the door and it slammed behind me.  I looked down to see darkness. Only it wasn't. It was like the walls had been painted black and purple to make it look like a horrible black hole. But its not. 
Flying...it feels like your swimming but there's no water. And you don't have to come up for air. Its and amazing feeling to say the least. Maybe that's how he did it.