I died once...

I lay one the ground. Red sand. Brimstone? Fire? "what?", I whisper to myself." Hello!", I whip my head around. A girl. She's floating in mid air. Snow white hair, a black cloak, and gold eyes.  A few more children all with similar golden eyes seemed to appear around her. I sat up. The girl took a step towards me. This sent me backwards. If I hadn't looked down I wouldn't had realized that I too was floating a foot above the brimstone ground. The girl reached an arm out," I'm Paris, the succubus " succubus? What?! This girl is way younger than me! Why in the world would she call herself that?! Paris giggled. The other children laughed. I didn't know where I was. I didn't know what had happened. another kid stepped forwards, "welcome to hell!", this boy had shaggy white hair, just like Paris. But this kid looked like he had been beaten and abused his whole life. He had grey eyes, well eye...his right eye was gone. Black blood oozing from the empty socket. More black blood stained his hair and his clothes were torn. Bat like wings sprouted from his back(which looked rather painful) along with six inch horns and a three foot long tail. He sent a shiver up my spine and my tail between my legs. Wait. I started to hyperventilate. Tail?! Im not supposed to have a tail! The children all laughed historically. " what?! What's going on?!", I cried in between unsteady breaths. The white haired boy took a few steps and eventually walked into me. I started breathing heavier. "Ha! Everyone has an inner demon, London. Everyone but you! I had to merge into you so you can have a bit of evil in you, pansy!", I heard him in my head. London? Is that my name? What does he mean demon? Am I- no. No no no. I just-...I'm lost. I hit my head. Now I have amnesia. Yeah! That's it. 'You know I can hear you think right?' " huh?!" 'Ha! Yeah, that's right! You're dead!',he stopped to laugh,'get used to it pansy!' I'm not a pansy! 'yeah yeah, whatever' "calm down, London, you'll get used to it", Paris said,' now I've got to get back to work, monochrome help him get situated", then she walked away.' Right-o Missy! Alright pansy you see that hole surrounded in blood? Go jump in it' " w-what?! I can't do that! I-i'll die!", I stuttered,staring at the portal.  
' Get a grip will ya kid! You. Are. Already. Dead! Hahahahaha!!!' There was a shutter down my spine and I was jolted toward into the hole. I closed my eyes tight. And when I opened them I was- in a classroom?