welcome to hell

I open my eyes. This is most certainly not my bedroom. The walls are made of red stone not the pink and green wallpaper I'm used to. I look down.  A blue blanket covers me. I'm on the top of a bunk bed. Like one of those cheap ones at a summer camp. I look down at my hands and chest. My normal black nail polish is smudged and my skin seemed paler then usual. Weird. I
also notice that I've been cleaned, no longer bathed in the liquid crimson that had covered me before.

I heard a humming from across the room and looked up. A girl with light green and blue hair tied into twin tails was sitting by a bed doing the laundry. I let out a awkward cough and she looks up. "Oh!", she squeaks before jumping up only to bend back down to gather a pile of clothes. " here you go,sir",she smiles. I try to return the gesture but fail. "Where am I?!", I (unintentionally) shout. " hell", she said before adding,"please put those on and meet me in the dinning hall", and walking out the door. I starred down at the clothes she had given me. A white sweater with a red heart and accents, pairing with a red skirt. Under it all was a pair of white lacy knee highs and black and white striped under wear.

I lift the blanket to find that I really was wearing nothing. Okay. I just woke up naked in a bunk bed located in, what the weird maid girl says is hell. Then she gave me clothes and now I need to meet her in the ' dinning hall' "okay, I better not keep her waiting", I shrug. I get dressed in the clothes. While doing so I found out two things. 1) I've got my leg is kinda cut in half, and 2) I've got a tail. Okay. Makes enough sense. TO THE DINNING HALL or whatever...

Its short but I like it. I really wanted to introduce Nox (the 'maid girl') so I just went for it. I hoped you liked it! Please comment what you though!