I never was a fan of school food

Nox, Choma, Zacharie  and I walked behind the school for lunch just as Damien had told us too. when we got to the back there we were met with Damien, Chris, makayla,lessa and Jonathan. Damien handed Chroma a brown paper bag. She licked her lips in a creepy kind of way. He turned to the rest of us, with Chris clinging to his side,"OK, I'm gonna give the rest of you some money for lunch. Don't abuse it". He passed out ten dollars to us each. Then everyone walked back into the school and to the cafe. I had no idea where I was going so I just trailed behind. Zacharie fell back as well. "Zacharie why aren't you up there with everyone? Aww are you trying to keep me company", I tease. " no, I don't know where the hell I'm going is all. I only got here like a month before you. Why do you think I had to wear chroma old gym clothes"
"Oh. Well fine then", I act hurt. "Your a pain",he holds back a smile. " I'm your pain", I laugh. "Says who?", he puts his hands on his hips. " your best friend ", I smile and link our arms. "Your not my best friend" "then who is?" "No one. I don't like people" "I'm not a person. I'm a demon"
"Fine. I'll give you that one",he chuckles. " guys, stop flirting and buy your darn lunch ", Makayla says. Zacharie and I look at eachother and then back at makayla, both of us trying to point out we had no feelings what so ever for eachother.

We got our food and started to make our way back outside. We were hit hard with the cold air but fought against it.
" Damien why aren't you eating", I ask, biting into an apple.
"The son of Satan doesn't have to eat", he says.
" oh", I wanted to ask so many questions but I didn't want to make a fool of myself.  Instead I took out my sandwich and took a bite. I immediately spit it out. "Gross!"
I just got a bunch of laughs. I growled at them all. Chroma got up and sat down next to me. She gestured to my sandwich and I gladly passed it to her, ready to get that disgusting thing out of my hands.  She opened it and tossed the cheese, tomato and Turkey in the snow and replaced it with red soaked meat. Then she handed it back. I stared at her then my food then back at her. "Just eat it", Nox laughed. " it'll taste better",chroma added. I took a bite. Red leaked out of my mouth but it did taste a lot better. "Y'know, I never was a fan of school food"