facing the facts

I was sitting up on my bed, staring at my list. Nox and I had made breakfast. Everyone else was downstairs eating. At least I thought. Zacharie came in and looked up at me. "Hey Lony", he smirked. I shrieked,"Who-Zacharie! What on earth!?" He giggled," its hard to take you serious with your ridiculous accent. Anyway you know you little boyfriend at school?" My face turned a dark Shade of red.
"One, my accent is NOT ridiculous. And second, he is not my boyfriend" "but you wish he was" "of course! Wait! No! No no no no! I don't know what I'm talking about! I'm crazy!", I waves my hands wildly. Zacharie laughed. " London, its alright if you like a guy. Most of the kids here aren't straight anyway. That's one reason they're here"
I looked at Zacharie, "what about you?" He smirked at me "why? You interested?" "Not it a thousand years" Zacharie looked a bit hurt but covered it up with another smirk,"fine. I just wanted to warn you", my ears pricked,"if you are going to get in a relationship with someone they'd better be dead"
"Why?"
"Because if you were to date your little crush and it worked out he'd grow up. You'd have to tell him your dead. Your a murderer. Not to mentioned age",Zacharie crossed his arms.
" but we are the same age " "for now. London. Your going to be 17 for the rest of eternity. Oliver is going to grow up and age and then die. And even if he went to hell he'd be to old to be with us anyway. This place is for kids and teenagers. Your pushing the limits of our age already"
I stared at Zacharie. He looked back at me sincerely.  "Why did you come to me about this anyway', I ask. He looked a little shocked," well, I donno, I care about you I guess. What are best friends for?", he blushed. I returned the manner,"you called me you best friend?"
"Well yeah. I mean you are aren't you?"
I nearly leaped off my bed but as I was about to hit the ground I stopped mid air. Probably something to do with the 'gravity doesn't compel the dead' thing. I straighted myself still floating and though my arms around Zacharie's neck," you call me your friend! I'm so happy!"
"London! Zacharie! Its time to go!", Kessa called for us. I lowered my feet to the ground and tooke hold of Zacharie's hand and ran him out the door, to the others.