the dining hall

I leave the room I was in and began to walk down hallways. Geez. This place Sure is bigger than a normal camp cabin.

Eventually I find the girl. She stood next to a long picnic table (strange seeing how we're inside) with a purple table cloth on it. Across the table sat a purple haired boy wearing a blue sweater and black over shirt. He and her we're talking. That's when the boy notice me and stood up, making his way to my side. He stuck out a hand,"Damien Thorn" I fumble with my own hands before excepting the shake,"London... Uh..."
What was my last name?
"Alexander, I believe", the maid girl piped in. I nodded," London Alexander ". He nodded," London, come with me please". I did as I was told and followed Damien. "Nox, make up his bed please", he called behind him to the maid girl. " yes sir",she squeaked before heading off.

Damien walked with his hands behind his back. I watched as his tail bobbed up and down with each step he took. I laughed. He looked at me and I stopped. "What", he glared. I shook my
head," nothing".
We stop at a big wooden door. Damien waved his hand a bit in the air next him and a key appeared. Woah. Magic. He unlocked the door and walked in. I followed, looking around. "This is the filing room. Its nothing much. Just where my dad keeps all his papers and stuff", he said pulling out a drawer and looking through it. I look up at the taller boy," so, Damien, was it?" He nodded, not looking up. "Damien, could you tell me a few things?", I paused and waited for his answer. Once again he nodded. " was that girl serious? Am I in hell? Did I really die? Or is this all some dream?". Damien chuckled a bit," no, London you are dead. Just like the rest of us. Well I was never alive to begin with but you get the gist. So yes, welcome to hell",he handed me a list,"that's your death list " "....my what?" "Your 'Death List'", he said a bit slower. I'm not stupid. I heard you the first time.
" yeah,but what is is",I ask. He sighed and gestured me to follow him out the door. "You're a serial killer,right?",he asked while he locked the door back up. I hesitated but nodded. " Exactly. So now that's kind of your job. You just zip the people on the list. Its
easy ".

I look at the list then back up at Damien,"so...I'm a hitman?", I ask,cocking my head to the side a bit. He laughed. " yeah I guess, if that's what you want to call it". A smile spred across my face. I took a breath and was about to say something when there was a 'boom' like the sound of a door shutting. Then I heard talking.
A boy and two girls.
We walked back to the dining hall to see Nox with a rag, cleaning blood off of a pink haired boys face and a blue haired girl and a purple haired girl off to the side giggling. They too, were covered in blood and all three of them had a paper triangle on their head. Damien cleared his throat and they all turned to him. "Makayla,Lessa go up stairs and take a bath.", the two girls started up stairs and Damien called out to them again," and take them separately please! We don't want this ending like last time!"
The two turned red and walked a bit slower. Damien laughed.
Nox went off to do something in the kitchen and Damien walked up to the pink haired boy, putting an arm around his waist,"hey fruit cup", he grinned and the pinkette blushed.