Moth girl

I walk out of the room wearing my new clothes. A girl with strange moth like features peers around the corner then runs into the bath room. I hear the door lock behind her. I shrug off the strange girl and continue down the hallway. The ears on the top of my head prick up as I hear singing. Three voices,all so wonderfully in pitch. Their rhythm was perfect and they were all just flat out good. I follow the voices. They lead me to a room with a purple,blue,green and red door. I open it ever so slightly. Luckily it didn't make a sound as I did so. Inside I saw Lessa and Makayla side by side with dripping wet hair. Nox was on the floor folding clothes as she was when I woke up .They were the ones singing.
I push the door open. They all stop,gasp,and look up."you guys are really good ",I say. Nox blushes. Lessa smiles. And Makayla covers her mouth still in surprise. " thanks", Lessa speaks in a calm and steady voice. We waited in silence for a bit before Nox spoke up,"Oh uh, London, here",she gestured to the bottom of the drawer case she was sitting next too,"this is where I've put your clothes. All three of us pitched in and gave you clothes that were too small for us". I nodded,"thanks a bunch guys". They all nodded and smiled. I can tell I'm probably going to be closer with these three rather than Damien and Chris.

Right then someone knocked on the door. I turned to see the same moth girl from before. "Lights out in ten", she says. Then she looked to me," oh. hi", she said emotionlessly. After that she left. She seems...strange. "That's  Chroma. She can be a bit strange. She died in an asylum ten years ago", I looked up at Nox.
I gulped," how'd she die?"
"Suicide"
Her face darkened and for a moment I was a little scared of her.
"O-oh..."
"Okay guys uh, bedtime! Schools tomorrow",  Makayla said. I nodded even though I might not even be going. I looked at Nox. She giggled and pointed up at the bunk I had been sleeping in earlier. I nodded and climbed up. There was no ladder but I had always been a pretty good climber so it was no big deal. I then lay down and covered myself with the blue blanket once more. About thirty minutes later Nox came back into the room. I hadn't even noticed she left. Her hair was soaked. She must've taken a quick rinse. She got in the bed under my bunk. I rolled over to face the wall. I closed my eyes and let myself slip from reality and into a dream.