Angels & Demons Whis x Demon!Reader

Requested by: TeamJNPR22

Author's Note: Hey guys! Im so totally not adding in extra words to get up to one thousand words. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Anyways, this is a request by TeamJNPR22 for a forbidden romance between Whis and the reader who is a demon. I mean it's kind of forbidden love story...idk if you don't like it you can always refund a new request. 

Also, the video above is a tribute to Whis and Vados with the song Angel and Demons by Julian Jordan and it's honestly a GOOD song that fits well with the angels. I recently found it and I keep listening to it daily it's good. 

ANYWAYS ENJOY!!!!!

Your relationship was so utterly cliche. 

An angel fell in love with a demon, yet their love is forbidden due to their kind being bipolar in beliefs. 

Like Romeo and Juliet. 

Yet, you were hoping your relationship wouldn't turn out that way--you knew it wouldn't. 

You were a strong, independent woman and you knew you could make it work. That was why you were sitting at a fountain on Earth swinging your legs as you waited for him. 

Who's this him? 

Whis. 

He was the angel. 

You were the demon. 

You met up in private every night at this fountain to prevent your higher-ups from knowing. You both would be disgraced and ripped off your wings and powers and forced to be mortal. You bit your lip questioning again. 

No, you refused. 

Your shared love was powerful enough to last. 

"Darling?" 

You looked over and smiled when you saw it was your lover, Whis. You stood up and hurried over to him wrapping your arms around his neck in a hug. 

"I was so concerned that you wouldn't come. What took you so long anyway? I was waiting here for 20 minutes!" You growled crossing your arms. 

You suddenly turned your back to him with your arms crossed. Whis chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist bringing you to his chest. You blushed, feeling his lean and slightly muscular body underneath. 

Yet, you still played hard to get, even as he kissed your neck and shoulder causing goosebumps to rise across your skin. 

"Don't worry darling I'd never stop visiting you," Whis spoke next to your ear. 

God you loved and hated that sexy, weirdo angel so much! 

You turned around and slammed your blood red lips against his purple ones. You felt him smile as he lowered his hands to your lips and you growled biting his lip hard enough to draw blood to shut him up. He let out a small yelp of pain but nonetheless purred after. 

The Masochist. 

You finally pulled away, but couldn't help but lick his lip nursing the wound. 

"My, my someone's feisty tonight." Whis purred. 

"Hmph. I was just taking my anger and anxiety out on you for leaving me for so long." You spat resting your head on his chest. 

"You know I love you," Whis said kissing your head well brushing your hair out of your face. 

"I love you too..." You sighed. 

You were sick of this. 

You were tired of having to find time just to meet once a day for a few minutes. You wished you could kiss him, hug him, hold him, love him anytime you want. 

But because of your separate races, you couldn't. 

He gently took your chin and lifted your head up so you could look him in the eye. 

"My love, something is wrong," Whis spoke. 

"Nothing is wrong." You denied, stubbornly wiping your teary eyes. 

"(Name)..." 

You pushed yourself away from him and sat down on the fountain placing your face in your hands. Whis sat down beside you and pulled you to lean on him, wrapping his arm around your waist. 

"Sometimes I wish you weren't so stubborn.huuuuh..but I also love your stubbornness." The angel sighed. 

"I just...I just wish we didn't have to keep our relationship a secret..." You said, your voice cracking as fat tears rolled down your cheeks. 

"My love..." Whis pulled you away cupping your face to wipe away your tears. 

You accepted his soft touch, leaning into his right hand. Times like this, he loved you, when he sees another side of you. One that was less headstrong and stubborn, more open and pure. He leaned forward and softly kissed you slowly in a comforting way. 

After a minute he pulled you into a hug and you pressed your nose into his shoulder smelling his intoxicating cologne. 

"I know darling...I know..." 

"How about I talk to the Kai about this? I know they will be displeased, but you have done nothing wrong like your kind is stereotypically known for." 

"Will it...work?" You asked, your eyes shining. 

"I will make it work," Whis assured pressing his forehead to yours. 

You sniffled and smiled, hoping and knowing that he would make it work one way or another. 

Sure enough the next day you came to Whis's planet. 

Beerus who was with him at the moment glared at you knowing you were a demon. 

"Whis? What is a demon doing here?" Beerus questioned. 

"I am (Name), Lord Beerus, and indeed I am a demon, but I can assure you my record is clean." You said, bowing. 

"Okay, but what are you doing on my planet?" The sphynx questioned. 

"To see Whis." You answered, looking for your boyfriend and smiling. 

"Darling." The angel bowed. 

"Darling?!" Beerus yelped. 

"Indeed my lord. We have been dating for quite some time." Whis chuckled walking over to you. 

He entwined his hand with yours and Beerus keeled over. 

A couple months later you were laying under a tree with Whis, Supreme Kai, Goku, Vegeta, and Beerus enjoying a picnic of earthling food. 

You had to admit, earth food was delicious. 

"So when are you guys going to get married?" Goku asked jokingly. 

You and Whis shared a look. 

"Actually...we already are." 

I want them to be a forbidding love, where it is Heaven (Angel) vs Hell (Demon)2)Demon- stubborn, headstrong, want to win type of girl.

Dragonball x Reader (PERMANENT HIATUS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara