Grand Priest & Daughter!Baby! Angel! Reader

Requested by: MariaSilva12341 and firemichealis

HEEEEEY! So, I got a few requests for more Baby! Angel! Reader and I wanted to do it myself because I felt inspired so...yeah. Oh, and this weekend is the episode this chapter is based off of so it works! I also got babysit my baby nephew and niece a couple hours ago so yeah...that's my inspiration. I LOVE these and I'm obviously going to continue to make more! :3! 

(IMAGE ABOVE NOT MINE!!!!!! ARTIST NAME IS ON THE LEFT-HAND CORNER!!!)

ENJOY!

Loud crying echoed down the halls coming from the nursery room. 

There, you were sitting in your crib wailing your tiny little lungs out. You were taking a nap when you woke up alone and a bit hungry. Of course, that didn't last very long and soon you heard a familiar voice say your name. 

"What's the matter (Name)?" 

You opened your teary eyes to see it was your father, The Grand Priest. You whimpered, reaching out to him and the angel chuckled. 

"My, my, you must be so upset I had left you alone for so long." He cooed. 

The priest scooped you up cradling you close, and your tears stopped. He chuckled and rubbed noses with you making you giggle and smile. 

"Da!" You called. 

"Are you trying to say, daddy?" The priest asked. 

"Da!" You answered, before chewing on your fist again. 

The Priest chuckled and rubbed your back. 

"How's about we start our day yes?" 

He brought you over to the dresser were many dresses and rompers and onesies he loved to dress you up in. The angel loved to dress all his children up when they were little, and since you were still developing, he had all rule to dress you up how he wanted. 

He finally found a pink romper that was made to look like overalls with a pocket in the front that had a sown on bunny popping out with a friendly smile. It came with a hood that had rabbit ears and a little pom -pom as a tail. 

"How about this one?" The Priest asked towards you. 

You were too busy gumming your hand to reply. 

The angel chuckled and kissed your chubby cheek at how adorable you looked with big (eye color) eyes, smooth and soft pale blue skin, chubby, pinchable, rosy pink cheeks, and white hair that was beginning to grow out. 

Basically, you looked adorably cute and innocent. 

Like a little angel. 

(A/N: I shouldn't be chuckling yet I am XD!) 

The priest set you down on your changing station and you smiled up at him as he unbuttoned your onesie before slipping it off of you with a "Whoop!" as he slipped it over your head. You giggled kicking your chubby little legs causing the priest to smile. 

He picked up the romper he chose and unbuttoned the back before slipping your legs in and then taking your arms and slipping them in as well. The priest couldn't help but lean down to kiss your palms making you coo and smile.

He finished dressing you by turning you over so he could quickly button you up. The angel flipped up your hood and chuckled at how adorable you looked. The priest kissed your cheek and set you down on the ground. 

You stared up at him in confusion but smiled when he summoned a camera. He took a few pictures of you and especially chuckled when you found your "tail" and kept trying to grab it to get a better look at it.