Flower Girl Part 2 Jiren x Reader

Requested by: Jackelyne8

Note: This was so much fun to do cuz at the moment I'm a little disabled, with the intense pain in my spine, but this was actually really fun to write. It helps when you listen to The Resistance and I Want to Live by Skillet. Srsly, I FREAKEN LOVE their music. 

Especially The Resistance is one of my favorite cuz of the lyrics 

You can take my heart, you can take my breath, when you pry it from my COLD, DEAD, CHEST!!!! 

Oh, my god, my dad found out seal nipples can go in and out of the body XD!!!! 

Sorry I was laughing so hard at that. 

Uh, anyways ENJOY!!!

Jiren nearly lost to Son Goku, but in the end, it was a tie so both universes were able to survive until the next tournament. There was only a brief day for a break to recover sadly, but Jiren took this time to celebrate the survival of the universe by visiting you. 

Since the last time he had visited, more and more gifts and flowers were left to make up for the dead ones and even your shop was decorated beautifully. Sadly, over the week he was gone, you hadn't recovered.  

The townsfolk even told him that over the week the weather has been increasingly worse with storms and rain and dark clouds. Not a single ray of the sun could peek through the gloom. The alien stood beside your coffin noticing that not a single thing had changed. 

Your beauty remained, as well as the necklace he had left you. He was concerned you were dead for a few seconds until your chest would slowly rise and fall a few times per minute. The chamber slowed down your metabolism but increased your immune system to help you heal. 

The media kept up with the townsfolk about your progress, your injuries were completely healed, but your brain was dying. Doctors and nurses were trying everything to save you, but the glass coffin was the very best that they could do...

You felt like you were in heaven. 

You were laying in a never-ending field of seemingly glowing flowers that stretched for miles in all different colors and smells. There seemed to be a white glow coming from the flowers like they were pure and bright. 

The sky above was a beautiful deep blue and the clouds above were as white and pure as sheep's wool. Butterflies fluttered around you, all different types of them, monarchs, painted ladies, ringlets, common blue, holy blue, so many you didn't know. 

There was also little fuzzy bumblebees but they did nothing to hurt you and kept their distance. 

Despite all this beauty, there wasn't a smile on your face. 

You were in heaven, surrounded by flowers, butterflies, but you felt...alone. 

You rolled onto your stomach, the white sundress you were wearing surprisingly still as white as pure despite how many times you had rolled on the grass and all over the flowers. You wished someone would be here...but who? 

You couldn't remember anyone. 

You did have strange and painful visions once in a while of memories it seemed but you could not recognize the people or voices. You saw a Yellow Arcadia and gasped as a painful spark of electricity seemed to pass through your brain as a vision came to your eyes. 

You were standing in a flower shop in front of a tall and muscular gray alien that was dressed in a red and black uniform

"Does she believe in the meaning behind flowers?" You had asked. 

Dragonball x Reader (PERMANENT HIATUS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें