Operator Profiles

Look I love Ubisoft games ok? And don't worry my For Honor kittens, that chapter will be coming out soon. Also come on, did you really expect me to not do a R6 book? Oh and shoutout to Ninjamain

Attacker Dossier:

ID#:1215

Operator Callsign: Lucifer

Real Name: Y/N Montoya

Age: 28

Weight: 186 lbs

Height: 5'9

Birthdate: December 15th, 1987

Birthplace: Juarez, Mexico

Gadget: Hydra M-32 Grenades - Non-lethal grenades with interchangeable uses from smoke to concussion to flash.

Appearance:

Biography: Born in Juarez, Mexico, Y/N grew up knowing violence and bloodshed

Biography:
Born in Juarez, Mexico, Y/N grew up knowing violence and bloodshed. He is the youngest son to Victor Montoya, former commander of Mexico's C.F.E unit, his mother being a local police officer.

Unfortunately death and destruction would reach his own home, as one day when he was returning home from school, Y/N found both his parents, along with his younger sister, dead. Reports on the incident state that cartel members had found out about Commander Montoya and sent a hit squad to murder the entire family. Y/N suffered psychological trauma and was admitted to a psychiatric ward by hospital staff. The trauma was so damaging that Y/N attempted suicide on a number of occasions.

Eventually his older brother Ernesto heard of his admission and signed himself up to be his brother's legal guardian. After which he helped his brother the best he could. Y/N was able to complete high school and after graduation immediately enlisted into the Juarez police force. At the age of 19 he successfully passed the police academy and was made an officer.

For three years Y/N remained vigilant and upheld peace in honor of his parents, so much so that it earned him a chance at a promotion. He was given his chance at becoming a member of the C.F.E and happily accepted, completing the rigorous training and being apart of Mexico's elite at only 22. During his time in the unit Y/N's aggressive and forceful nature towards his enemies earned him the title of Lucifer.

He truly thought he found himself a new family, but was wrong. The unit was corrupt from within and working with local cartel, feeding them intel. Y/N out matters into his own hands and dealt brutal justice to the traitors in the force, killing and torturing them into giving him info, some of them being his squad mates. He was arrested for suspicion of treason and was nearly sentenced to life, however after a review of all evidence, Y/N's sentence was cancelled and his position reinstated.