Arrival In Hell

Beginne am Anfang

"You're just going crazy, you stupid fuck. Now we went all the way down for no fucking reason! Thank you very much!"

"Oh, shut up you! Like you never make mistakes, huh!"

They both started to fly upwards again, and I could finally let my breath, which I didn't even noticed I held in, out.

"Well, there goes our perfect plan ... If we would try flying up, we would get seen in an instant and immediatly be defeated ...", Amy says a little devastated.

"You're right. We can't do this on our own ...", Brandon says with a frown, "We need help."

"And how in the world are we ever going to get help?", Amy answers.

"I can pick up my father's spot in the council. I'm almost old enough, and concidered the situation the council will allow me to. And if they don't, I will ask Chaeron."

"Waw, very encouraging plan. Why would the council help us? They want nothing to do with all this, that's exactly why they send Jason away! And Chaeron can't help us because the council would immediatly notice."

"Do you have a better plan then, hmm, Amy?!"

"Hey, guys, relax!", Isa shouts before the discussion can escalate even more.

"She's right, arguing with each other won't help in the slightest. I think we should vote ... Who thinks it's a good idea to let Brandon go get help while we wait and try to figure out another way to get in?"

6 of the 7 hands go up.

"Well, I guess that's decided then. Luckily I brought my stone with me ... Here, take it Brandon, and good luck ...

~

After Brandon left, we decided to rest a bit and take guard on turns. Pete would go first, since he insisted, and the rest of us layed down and tried to get some sleep. Because it was never day in hell, we got even more uncomfortable and it became even harder to relax. I just fall asleep when I feel someone shaking my shoulder and whispering my name; it's my turn to take guard.

At first I actually try to stay awake, but after some time I just give up and fall into a deep, restless sleep ...

Darkness, all around me. Not the nice kind of dark when you close your eyes, oh no, this was the kind of dark that presses you together and makes you feel like you can't move.  Suddenly, like it isn't worse enough already, I start hearing the voices. People screaming, shouting my name and begging for help ... After some time I recognize my friend's voices and start panicking. I want to move, I want to help them, but I can't!

"Jason ... Jason, listen to me, I don't have much time ..."

All of a sudden I hear someone whispering. A woman's voice, volatile like the wind. I try to focus on it, but the voices keep screaming and the darkness feels like it's going to consume me ...

"Jason! Listen to me! Go behind the lavafall, there's a secret passage behind it that will take you directly to the main castle ... Good luck ..."

"Wait ... Wait, I've heard you before?! Who are you?!", I try to ask, but the voice has yet again disappeared.

"Jason!" The voices have suddenly stopped and the pressure of the darkness fades away. "You had to take guard, not take a little nap!"

Isa is standing in front of me while roughly shaking me by my shoulders.

"I ... I believe I have an idea ..."

"Wait, what are you saying? What do you mean?"

"I believe I have an idea.", I say, a little louder now, "Everyone, wake up, I have an idea! I know how we can get in!"