The Mission

Hello there dear readers of mine! It has been such a long time, but I finally finished the new chapter! I am so sorry it took me so long, but I wasn't really in the mood to write and really wanted it to be good, so yeah ... I truly hope you'll like it! Also, together with this chapter, I will publish something entirely new ... I don't know if you'll like it or not, but I do hope you'll give it a try =). Let me know what you think of this chapter by your comments and votes! Also, last but not least, thank you all so much for the 2.2k reads! Never thought  so many people would read my story!! Thank you all and see you next time!

~J~

'So this was it then, huh ...' , I think by myself while packing my bags. I don't really have a lot of work, just some clothes, the sword Chaeron gave me and done. 'Maybe still some food for on the way, for me and Dracio ... ohw yea right, we don't really need any ...'

"Are you done packing yet?", I suddenly hear behind me.

"Pete, what are you doing here?" He's standing in my room, leaning on the door post with a dark red backpack.

"What do you think? I've already finished packing my stuff about 10 minutes ago and you're still busy. I'm not going to wait for hours, you know."

"Why did you pack?"

"Seriously? Thought it wouldn't be so hard to figure out ... I'm coming with you!"

"But Pete, it'll be really dangerous where I'm going and ..."

"Tssk." , he sighs while rolling his eyes, "really dangerous, blablabla, you think I don't know that? I just want to explore the world a bit, and you won't survive on your own."

"He's right.",  someone suddenly says behind Pete, "you won't survive on your own. You'll need some help."

"Sam, you as well?"

"Yes, of course. Like Pete said, you need protection."

"Thank you guys so much, but I don't want to get any of you in danger. I'm going to a really ..."

"We know where you're going." Pete sighs, "It's quite obvious. You're going to hell to get your girlfriend back."

"Wait, how do you know that ... "

"I've seen you leave.", Sam says, "By chance I had waken up in the middle of the night and decided to go for a little walk, since I can't sleep after I just wake up. Then suddenly I thought about a question I wanted to ask Chaeron, so I decided to go to his office. When I reached it I heard you and Chaeron talk, and soon after green smoke appeared from bellow the door. Out of shock I opened the door, just in time to see  you disappear. Since I saw and heard it all, Chaeron couldn't really lie about it and he told me everything. And, since Pete is your good friend, I told him as well."

"And you guys still want to come with me?"

"Yes. You see, it's not only about you, Jason.", Pete says with a worried look. "Something really bad is going on and the only way to fix it is to go to hell and sort things out."

"Alright then, if you guys really want to come ... there is only one problem tho, I only have a small piece of the Pearl of Undur, and I think it won't be enough to take all of us there."

"Well, we have the entire Pearl right here in our school ... won't that be big enough?" , Pete chuckles.

'So that was what Chaeron meant ...'

"Not a bad idea ..." I quickly put some extra clothes in my backpack and close the zipper. "Well, I'm ready to go now. So what we do is just simply fly to the 7th floor, which is forbidden, and use the Pearl of Undur to travel to the underworld?"