Lumen Academy(2)

Hi there, I owe you guys an apology... I made some mistakes in the third chapter, so I had to change it a little bit... I'm really sorry about that, but luckily it wasn't much. If you can't really follow some parts of this chapter, try re-reading the third one... I'm sorry....

That being said, I really hope you still like it! Ideas or help are always welcome. Enjoy!

~J~

Pete and I walk through the long hallway, back to where I came from. When we arrive at the 'elevator' , the cloud is still all the way down. All of a sudden white light comes out of Pete's forefinger and he starts signing a special symbol in the air. It looks a bit like an arrow that points up, but with some strange lines through it. When he's done with drawing, the symbol starts to shine really brightly, and all of a sudden I see the cloud flying towards us.                                           

"How did you even do that?", I ask when we step on the cloud and it starts floating down.                

"It's actually quite easy. You will learn it too, it's one of the first things you learn during mana lesson."                                                                                                                                                                      

"What's mana?" He looks at me with eyes sparkling out of joy.                                                                

"It's not up to me to tell you that, Jason, but don't worry, it's kinda overwhelming right now, but eventually you'll understand it all."                                                                                                                         

We go back following the same path I took when Neon brought me to my room. Yet again I'm overwhelmed by the strange plants on the court.                                                                                                

"Ok," he says when we reach the Central Tower, "you have already seen the hospital room, but that's only the bottom floor. Above it, you have the dining room, the announcements room, the storage of special gadgets and the teachers' bedrooms. Above that you have the 6th floor, but it's forbidden to enter that one. Then there is the last floor, the 7th one, but you'll find out what's in there really soon. You'll get plenty of time to see these places. You've probably also seen that there are a couple of towers like the one we just came from . Your tower is the 1st years tower, and there are 7 more of them for all the other years at this academy. In total there are 8 towers, the maximum amount of years you can stay on this academy. There's nothing really special about it, so I won't show you them, but I do really want to show you the training arena's.", he says with that playful smile on his face.

He turns left and walks forth untill we reach another path leading towards some student towers. I follow him through the strange courtyard untill we reach the outside wall. He opens a big door and walks further on a path floating in the sky. After some hesitation, I quickly follow him because I really don't want to get lost at this huge academy. At the end of the path I see something massive hidden in the clouds. When we arrive there, Pete opens two heavy looking white doors. What I see behind these doors nearly makes my eyes fall out.