Beanca's Island

I still can't believe it. I'm the son of the devil? It's to much for me to handle. I decide to go back to my room and rest a bit. Maybe that would help me to understand ...

I'm crossing the courtyard with the strange trees on the way to my room when I hear someone shout my name. I turn around and see Pete running after me.                                                                  

"Hi! I've found you, finally! Do you want to come to Silgur's tavern?"

"I'm sorry, Pete, not now. I'm really tired and I don't want to get late for class again ..."

"Yeaa... sorry again, but I'll make sure we won't stay for too long. Come on, it's gonna be fun!"

"Sorry, but I already said no. I just don't want to go, I'm too tired ..."

"What's wrong? What did Chaeron say? He didn't punish or anything, did he?"

"No, that's not it. I just have a lot on my mind right now and I think some rest will really help. I'll join you the next time we go."

"Ok then ... if you need anything, just ask!"

"I sure will, Pete. Thanks.", I smile at him before turning around and following the path that leads to the 1st years tower.

I reach my room and open the door. I see that someone has put some clothes on my bed, the same outfit the boys in the tavern were wearing the other night. There's a small piece of paper laying on top of it.

Little present, hope you like it! ~Chaeron     

How kind of him ...

I put the clothes in my closet and take a quick shower. After that I drop myself onto the soft bed sheets of my kingsize bed and try to get some sleep, but there's too much spooking through my head.

If I'm the son of the devil and an angel, then my grandparents weren't my real grandparents, right? Did they know? Why didn't they tell me then? Why would the dark angels attack my school and wound so many people if they just want me? Why would Lucifer fall in love and get kids? The devil couldn't possibly fall in love, right? Did he rape her then? 

The last thing I remember before falling asleep is the same question that has been torturing me as soon as I left Chaeron's office:

'Am I really the son of the devil?'

...

~

I wake up by the sound of my alarm.

'Wait, what?'

I look on the small table next to my bed and see my phone.                                                        

'How did it even get here? This is getting creepier and creepier ...'

I quickly turn of the alarm and look at the time.

'Half past 7, perfect. At least I won't be late. But where do I even have to go too?'

I quickly get dressed and I'm thinking what I should do next when I hear someone knock on my door.

"Come in!"

"Good morning! At least you already woke up this time ..."

I expect to see Pete, but instead it's Amy leaning against my door.

"I'm here to take you to the dining room for breakfast; after that we're going to Soul Island! Come on, hurry, I don't want to get late!"

I follow Amy to the dining room and quickly eat some cereal. After that all first years go out and gather around at some doors on the left of the main entrance, between the 7th and 8th years towers.