Chapter 78: Cold Eyes

Mayumi

He definitely was drunk. His words were slurred and so were his movements.  He kept trying to swing at the man with his fists but it was difficult in the state he was.

I guess you can call his fighting style, the Drunken Fist!

Anyways...
Lee was suddenly faster.  Like really fast.

Incredible.

I want what Lee was having.

The bone man was still able to keep up.  But Lee eventually stumbled back, and fell flat on his back.  I could hear his snores.

"Did he just fall asleep?"  I questioned.

That's your cue!  Go!

I ran in front of Lee, standing my ground.  The bone man stopped in his tracks realizing my presence.

"Move out of the way..  I don't want to hit a female."  He stated.

Bitch, what?

"Can you say that a little louder?  I think I misheard."  I stated.

"You know what I said."  He stated and I was extremely, EXTREMELY angry.

"Is that suppose to be disrespectful?"  I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, that's just the truth you females are pathetic and weak.  I don't want to waste time hitting one.  Especially a little girl."  He stated and quickly ran up to me at full speed.

"You asked for it."  My eyes glowed gold and my claws came out.

My eyes!  My claws!  Not yours!

The guy stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened.

"It's you."  He stated.  "The Golden Eyes.  You posses the Black Dragon Lord Orochimaru wants."

"I guess I can bring a gift to him along with that Uchiha."  He resumed to running towards me at full speed with his bone sword in his hand.

Things just got interesting.

Tsunade

Lee was gone.  His surgery was successful but he shouldn't be on his feet and running just yet.

"This is bad."  I stated walking down the halls of the hospital with Shizune by my side. I stopped in front of one door. 

"Should we send someone to get bring him back?" Shizune asked and I shook my head.

"Gai said we should trust Lee so I will. And right now, we are vulnerable. We need to keep anyone that we can on stand by.  I managed to acquire some Sand Shinobi to aid the mission though." I replied. I sniffed a bit. "I smell blood."  I whispered to myself.  My hand trembled a bit, but I quickly opened the door.

Ren was in a pool of blood. The blood was trickling from his lips.  Mayumi was also no where to be found.

There was so much..

"Oh my god..." I covered my mouth. There was so much blood...like that day.

"I'll go get help!" Shizune yelled running out.

Mayumi

I was exhausted.

This guy was really fast. He has been trying to attack my shoulder see the bandages. He managed to get a scratch on my face and my hand.  We jumped back from each other.

"You are quite a challenge for just a little female."  He stated and I gritted my teeth.

They're gonna heal soon. They're just a cuts.

I look down at my hand and it was already healed.  That was so soon.  I feel...power.

This is different.

"Here I come!"  The guy came at me with full speed.

My power in you is growing stronger.

My eyes widened.
It's Ren isn't it.

I was frozen on the spot.  Is Ren dead?

"It's over for you!"  The guy strikes me in my gut with his bone sword.  I screamed in excruciating pain.  "You put up quite a fight, I'll give it to you."

He got real close to me where we were eye to eye.  I looked down to see we both had a grip on the sword.  He was trying to push it deeper into me.  My body was trying to heal, but it wasn't doing much affect that it was still in my body.

I smirked evilly.  "I'm not finished yet."  I head butted him a couple times forcing him to stumble back.  I pulled the sword out and did my hand signs.

"Gold Rush!" I started to move my arms in a circular motion. Gold liquid whipped out hitting the man, cutting parts of him.

I fell back on my knees and Lee ran in front of me.

"HAHAHAAAA!  NOW IT'S TIME TO FACE ME!" Lee yelled, and fought the guy.

I couldn't even focus. Was Ren gone?

The man had bones poking all over his body. He looked like he was prepared to finish this. Lee was kicked back. I looked behind me to see blood gushing from Lee's arm. He was hurt.  He needs to stay down.

I watched the man as he walked towards me. He stood above me with bones popping from his arm directing it towards me.

"Lord Orochimaru won't mind if I get rid of those arms. They're real annoying." He spoke above me.

"Your journey ends here." He spoke.

"You share the same eyes as him. You'll never find happiness serving under Orochimaru." I stated with fierceness in my eyes.

"DIE!"

I closed my eyes preparing for impact.

Woosh!

The sound of wind filled my ears. I opened my eyes to see sand in front of me. The sand disappeared and the guy jumped back.

Oh hell naw!

I only know one person who uses sand.

"...And you are?" He asked. I slowly turned to see him.

"Ally of the Leaf Village. Shinobi of the Sand."  His raspy voice echoed through my ears.

Gaara...
I gulped nervously.