Chapter 64: First Blood

Mayumi

Mika's fist came towards my face and I immediately ducked and brought my fist from under.  I punched her in her gut sending her into a tree.

She looked up at me smirking evilly.

"Oh honey.  I promise you that this will be a landslide." The dragon spoke.

I feel like I've switched roles with him.  So this is how you feel...

"Just because the monster came out to play just shows me how weak Mayumi is."  Mika laughed.

"I'm pretty sure she'd beat your ass if she wanted to.  Why do you think I'm here?  She has no time for trash like you."  The Dragon smirked at Mika who growled. 

Wait... I said that?

SHUT UP AND ACCEPT THE COMPLIMENT!

Oh okay...

"I'm trash?  I'M TRASH?! LOOK AT YOU!  Everyone has seen your true form and I promise you when you are back in the midst of the village just walking, people will fear you."  Mika yelled.

"I'm happy that you emphasized you being trash.  At least I'm a monster who can fight.  What can trash do?  I can imagine your villagers looking confused like when did garbage walk and talk?"  The dragon sounded confused.  "Now I'm kinda confused.  I'm fighting trash.  Blech!  I touched trash."  The dragon rubbed his fist which contacted with Mika's face on my pants.

HEY!  WIPE THAT HAND ON THE GROUND!

Grow up, she's touched you already...you're tainted.

Mika got up from the tree.  "Say That again... I dare you.. I'm what?"  There was bloodlust in her voice.

"Ohhh...  Did you not hear me?  Hard of hearing?  A dare?  I gotchu." The dragon walked towards Mika, placed his- my hand on her shoulder. 

"You are trash, Mika."  He stated sincerely.

"NO I'M NOT!" Mika screamed.

"The first step is acceptance."

Mika pulled a kunai out of her holster and tried to stab the dragon who quickly jumped up.

"Hey... Just after I was trying to help you accept the trash you are?"  The dragon sighed landing on a tree.  "That's it.  You're dead to me." The dragon sprung from the tree using the force to come straight at Mika.

Mika quickly pulled out her bow and arrow sending them towards the dragon hitting my arm, but that didn't stop the dragon. He continued going on. She started to run as she shot arrows at me. The dragon bodied himself into her sending her into the ground.

"Pathetic." The dragon scoffed pulling the arrow out like it was nothing.

That probably hurt a lot. So unnecessary.

LET ME BE!

"If you get up, and take your sorry ass people with you and out the village.. You won't have to die here today." The dragon was giving Mika a chance.

Mika started to laugh. "Do you see Gaara? NO ONE CAN STOP HIM! I'D DIE TRYING TO STOP HIM!" Mika yelled.

"Then I guess you made your decision." The dragon started to weave handsigns. I felt electrical surge through my body.  I felt electrical charge form in the palm of my hand.

"LIGHTNING STYLE!  BLADE TECHNIQUE!" A thin electrical blade formed between my index and middle finger.

That could be lethal.

IT IS!  She's dead.

What?!

Isn't this what I wanted?  Does she deserve death?

"NOW DIE!" The dragon roared and threw the blade at Mika.

I watched behind the gold eyes as the blade pierced her chest.  A stream of blood left her lips.  She slowly dropped to her knees and fell on her face.

"BULLSEYES!" The dragon yelled.

I slowly started to regain control of my body.

Now it's your turn... Kukuku...

I ran to her body and flipped her over.  

"Are you..happy?" She questioned smirking.  

I took a sharp breath. "Should I be?"

"You won.  Now can you accept the fact my blood is on your hands?  Can you live knowing you've killed?"  Mika finished closing her eyes.

I backed away from her body covering my mouth.

I killed Mika.