Chapter 43: The Final Fight

Mayumi

Minako came at me with her fists.  I quickly dodged her attacks.

"You think you can avoid me?!"  Minako laughed coming at me harder. 

One wrong move and I'll-

Minako managed to get a punch on me sending me into the wall.  I felt blood leave my lips.  Minako was strong.

"Oh...  My bad...  I was suppose to tell you to Forfeit.  I do want to beat you into a pulp, but I'm trying to be nice."  Minako said to me as I slid down the wall.  My eyes widened to what I was hearing.  She wants me to quit?

"What did you say?"  I questioned.

"Look at you.  Blood is leaving your lips and we aren't even a minute into this fight.  This is for your own good Mayumi.  Forfeit.  I mean father is watching and all your lousy friends, but do you want to die?"  Minako asked.

I slowly started to get up holding onto my face.

"I'd never forfeit.  After everything you've said to me, made me feel so bad about myself.  I'll take you down."  I stated with fierceness in my eyes.

"Well you asked for it!"  Minako made hand signs and liquidy gold came towards me.  I quickly jumped on the wall behind me and pulled out my kunai throwing it at her.

Your sister has a big mouth, but you can control my eyes.  You can end this now Mayumi...

No.  I'll use my own strength.

Minako dodged the Kunai and made handsigns.

"Earth Style!  Mud River!"  Minako yelled slapping her hands into the ground.  The arena started to shake and I almost fell off the wall.  It didn't matter I slid off the wall and everything became mud.  I couldn't get out I was stuck moving in one direction...towards Minako.

"WE AREN'T EVEN IN THE ARENA AND EVERYTHING HERE IS BECOMING MUD!!!!"  Shikamaru yelled.

"Hey!  Minako!  Use the arena!"  Hayate yelled at her.

"I am!"  Minako laughed.

I stopped moving and the mud slowly hardened.  I tried to move but I couldn't. Minako made her way towards me with a kunai at hand.

"Forfeit!" Minako said as she made her way towards me as I tried to budge.

For a Genin to have so much power, how the hell was father training her?!

Dammit!

"Never! I don't know why you are so afraid of killing me!" I yelled back at her.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I opened my eyes and I had the gold eyes activated. Lightning surrounded me, freeing me from the earth and forcing Minako to jump back.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me! You'll play the cursed eyes card on me?!" Minako got frustrated.

It's my power. I should be allowed to use it as I please.

That's not what you were saying a few minutes ago!!

"I'll still take you down!" Minako spoke.

I got on all fours and quickly moved. Minako was shocked. She couldn't see me.  I moved too fast for her eyes.

"You think those eyes can save you Mayumi? I know their weaknesses. I bet you don't even know about them!" Minako spoke.

"What..?"

DON'T LET HER GET YOUR-

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and the voice in my head was gone and my normal eyes returned.

So the stomach is definitely a weakness.

I started to scream in pain.

"The funny thing is that wasn't even the worst weakness." Minako stated pushing me onto the ground.

The other must be the eyes.

I pulled the Kunai out clutching my stomach as blood seeped through my shirt.

This can't be happening.

"Forfeit..THE MATCH." Minako said loud and clear.

"I don't know why you keep demanding that.. I...I mean don't you want to teach me respect? Especially in front of father?" I questioned and watched her look to where he was and back at me.

I spat out blood and took deep breaths.

I forced myself up. "I'm not going to lose to the likes of you!" I yelled as pain surged through my body.

I threw three shuriken at her.

"This is my own move. Do you think-"

She jumped up but I caught her and pulled her into the ground.

"You already knew how it'd play out. I made some altercations. You jumped, the gold appeared from behind you, not below."

Minako tried to budge but she was stuck.

"I can't lose like this...You are scared to beat me!" Minako yelled trying to move.

She had probably never thought of how to get out of her own jutsu if she was caught.

"This is stupid!  You didn't even get a hit on me!!!  How am I gonna lose?!"

"Unlike you Minako, I actually have a heart. You don't have to be dead for me to beat you. You are incapable of continuing with this match." I said sitting across from her.

"Look at you! You're beat up! Bleeding out! You don't deserve to win! I barely have a scratch, a bruise on my-"

SLAP

"Now you have a bruise and that was for earlier..." I replied as I watched tears threatening her eyes.

"This match is over."  I slowly got up.

"No it's not!"  Minako argued trying to get out of the hole.

"MAYUMI!!  IM GONNA KILL YOU ONCE I GET FREE!" 

"She doesn't know how to get out of her own jutsu..  We'll be here forever."  I stated.

"Give me 5 minutes!  I'll be out!"  Minako said.

*5 MINUTES LATER*

"Give me a second!"

"*cough* 5 minutes are up..  so the Winner of this match is Mayumi Suzuki!"  Hayate annouced.

"YES MAYUMI!!!!"  I heard Naruto yell.

"How I started was way better than-"

"It's how you finish Minako."  I stated as the medical Ninja came in.

Everything was getting blurry.

"She's losing a lot of blood!  We need to get her out of here!"  I fell on my side.

The Medical Ninja placed me on a stretcher.

"THIS ISN'T OVER MAYUMI!!"  I heard Minako yell as I slowly passed out.