17. The Morning After

Start from the beginning

“Well as pissed as you are at the moment, sit down and have breakfast with me. You’re not going to fuck me and then leave me as soon as you wake up” Harry says irritated.

“Excuse me?” I say, the heat is a roaring fire now.

“You heard me, you of all girls can’t do this to me”, “all girls” god what did I fucking let my self fall for last night.

“Really! You want to compare me to’ all the girls’ you’ve fucked” I say holding up the quote gesture as I say ‘all the girls’.

“Well you sure as hell are acting like it”, He shouts, not feeling the slightest bit of guilt stopping him from speaking to me in this manner.

“Fuck you!” I say walking toward my coat on the chair.

“Done that, would rather not” he spits. I don’t even turn around to look at him as he talks. For a moment I’m in awe that he would even have the audacity to speak to me like that, and I stand still  for a moment, shocked, dropping the coat back on the chair, walking out of the room slamming the door behind me. What an ass hole! No fucking wonder he hasn’t had a successful relationship. I’m not the type of person for confrontation, I’m one that thinks silence and actions speak louder than words, so leaving having not said a thing pleased me more than it would have to say something nasty. Ignorance hurts most, and he sure as hell needed a wake up call.

I turn the shower on and put my phone on charge. I reply to Niall saying its for sure Pippa and that I was in last night watching a movie because I was tired from the long day and Harry mentioned he was going out. He didn’t believe me for a second, even over text. Seconds later he calls,

“Don’t lie to me”

“Okay, yeah it was me. But he acted like a dick this morning! So I left and its over. Not that anything started. From now on its business only. It was obviously a sexual tension thing for him and he just wanted me as a trophy”

“And for you it wasn’t just a sexual tension thing?” I realize just how well Niall has come to know me, just through a sentence. Much like Sarah would.

“No, I don’t think… it’s done now anyway. Tell Tom it’s Pippa” I say ending the conversation.

“I already have, I don’t know how he’d react to you and Harry, but I doubt he would be happy” He says and straight away I want to tell him how hypocritical that would be of him considering his affair with Lou, but I don’t. It’s not the same anyway. They aren’t public figures like Harry.

“Well it’s fine Niall. I’m okay.” I lie.

“Okay, well you’re a shit liar. So how about when you get back in a few days when you get back we will have a Harry potter marathon with Liam. And don’t tell me you don’t like Harry potter” I laugh because I imagine jut how into Harry Potter Liam would be.

“Sounds perfect. Does Liam know?” I ask.

“No, but he’s been pestering me to do it for like three months now” he says still laughing.

“Okay, thank you Niall” I say, meaning it more than he knows.

“No worries, we have a charity soccer game here at the moment so I have to go now - text me tonight though” as Niall was talking I got a text. I quickly say bye to Niall and thank him again for covering me, and his infinite generosity. I feel a sense of relief that I’m not alone in this, and I do have friends who have my back at the moment. I open my new message and my stomach sinks, Harry.

* Please open the door I’m outside * I get up to open the door but Harry is walking in with his own key to my door before I get the chance.