Chapter 20

(Not edited)

Your POV
It was the day of tadashis funeral, and everyone was there to witness it. The cafe was shut down for this occasion, and I sat at one of the tables alone. To think that my friends could still be here haunts my mind. Everyone is upstairs saying thier goodbyes. Hiro doesn't come down. He lays in his room, basically dead inside. From this, I killed hiro as well.
The days pass, and hiro hasn't gone to the school. Neither have I though, I can't. I feel to torn, so hopeless. Yet, the black mail keeps coming. The emails, there are horrific. I try to block the sender, I even change to a different email address. Nothing seems to works. This is the hell I live in now.
"(y/n)?" 'Aunt' Cass calls.
"Yes" I ask trying to sound positive. It's hard todo that when everything you do goes wrong.
"Can you bring this to hiro? I'm a little busy at the moment" she says as she points to a line of costumers.
I take the meal and I head to hiros room. I Open the door and it creaks, and I step inside. I depressed hiro sits by the window, not looking at me.
"I'm not hungry aunt cass" hiro says.
I giggle and respond with "you need your greens young man". Hiro turns and sees me. But, no facial expression can be seen. Not even a smile.
I walk towards him, but I don't see the the toy car in front of me. Just to my luck, i step on it and fall to the ground. A smash is heard from the breaking plates, leaving little shards in my hand.
Hiro looks at what has happened  and sighed.
"Let's get you cleaned up clumsy" he says emotionless. "I told you I wasn't hungry ". At this point, I'm very angry. He's been depressed for about two weeks now. For good reason yes, but I need something out of him.
"Hiro?" I ask as he grabs the first aid kit. Nothing.
"Hiro, I miss you" I say to him. He looks up, and I see I little spark in his eye. But, it was gone and he starts to clean my hand. It stings and I try to pull my hand away. Hiro holds it tighter and cleans it out perfectly. A bandage is wrapped around my hand and hiro walks off  brushing his shoulder against mine. I chase after him and tackle him to his bed.
"Get off me (y/n)" he yells.
I am thrown off by his tone. So, mean and distant.
"Tu es stupide hiro" I yell at him. "I hate you!". And I storm off. I leave the building and walk away from everything. I just want to walk till I die. I'm so done with everything.
I walk to the long red bridge, it's so pretty in the evening. I let my legs dangle over the edge.
"I wonder what would happen if I jumped" I say out loud. All that is here is cars driving to fast. Nobody can hear me. I move closer to the edge. Closer and closer I go until only a little bit of my bottom is on the bridge.
"(Y/n)?" I hear behind me. I turn around to see tadashi. He looks the same as before. But, he's standing in the middle of the road. A car is racing towards him.
"Tadashi look out!" I scream. The car hits him, but only a puff of smoke is seen. It was an illusion, or a ghost if you will.
He would still be here, and hiro would be here with me to. If only I told them.

I'm going to be honest here, not my best work. It's been almost two year holy! I've changed so much. I don't know if I'll stay active with this story. I just thought I would make another chapter. This story have gotten so many views and votes I can't believe it! I love you all so much!!!!! Thank you for being so amazing!