Chapter 11

(Not edited)

Your POV

"H-Hey mother" I say nervously.
"What were you thinking?" She says giving me a slap in the head.
I rub the sore part on my head and whimper.
"We were trying to show Hiro something" I confess. "But he wasn't at the cafè. So we looked for bot  fights and found him".
"Mmmhmmm" she hums at me.
"You don't believe me?" 
"Oh no I believe you,  but it doesn't mean your off the hook".
I grumble and regret the things I've done today.
'If we didn't save that moron, Tadashi and I would have been perfectly fine' I think to myself.
"You may be smart, but you can be so stupid at times" my mother tells me.
"You know, if we didn't find that jerk, Hiro, he would have gotten beat up"I say.
"Oh I see. Did he thank you?".
"If you call insulting me a thank you, then yes he did".
My mother giggles at my response.
"Why are you giggling" I say a little angry.
"You sure know how to make a boy hate you" she giggles again.
I playfully punch her in the shoulder. She may be my mother, but she can be rude at times.
She quickly goes to the sheriffs office to apologize. By the looks of things, he seems pretty relaxed. They talk and talk.
"(Y/n)?" I hear someone say behind me.
I turn around to see 'aunt' Cass.
"Oh, H-Hey aunt Cass" I say to her.
"Don't even try that (y/n)" she says.
"At least I've tried".
"Are Hiro and Tadashi alright?"
"Well Tadashi is great, but Hiro, he's being a little jerk".
She stares at me with shock.
"Hiro is never a jerk. You sure know how to make boys hate you" she giggles.
I roll my eyes and groan.
'I can see why 'aunt' Cass and mother are friends' I think.
'Aunt' Cass goes to the cell where Hiro and Tadashi are.
"Ready to go?" My mother asks me.
"I sure am" I reply.
Mother and I get into our black car and drive home. The drive was me telling the story of how we got into jail. At some parts she would scowl at me. At other parts should laugh like crazy.
We stop at a red light and watch the traffic go by. This place is so beautiful at night.
The light turns green and we go. Then I hear my favourite song come on. Mother and I  sing to the lyrics. But all of a sudden, I see this truck coming straight for us. I grab the wheel and yank it away from the on coming truck. But the truck went the same way as we did.
SMASH!!!! I hit my head on the dash bored. My mother bangs her head on the stirring wheel. The last thing I remember was the truck going past us. He did a hit and run. The was intentional.
Then blackness flooded my vision.

A/N: Hey guys. It's been a long time. Sorry. I kinda broke my phone so I had to get a new one. But I'm back. Keep updated.