Chapter 2

Your POV

As I prepared for the plane to land, I thought of, meaningless things. But as I thought, I also wondered about this new city I'm about to land in. Are the people here thoughtful and caring? Or are they dangerous and disgraceful?

Bumdum

The wheels hit the run way and we are slowing down. I look through my window to see a large airport with planes everywhere. I just watched the outside view without a word.
We finally stop and un board the plane. Walking through the hallway, we finally see the inside of the airport. It smelled like fast food, and the noise was almost unbearable. But I ignored the sound, and the scent.
We walked to carosel 22, and waited for our bags to pop out.
"So, how is it so far" my mom says.
"There is nothing to see, I wouldn't even know" i reply.
"Oh, keep your hopes up. I promise you will like it here".
I said nothing. She knew I was not thrilled with moving. But she also knew that I didn't have a choice. So I just stood there, waiting for our bags to come.
The bags came out of the shoot and one by one. Everyone grabbed there bags as we waited for ours. Our bags finally came around and we grabbed them.
We traveled through the airport then just stopped. Confused, I look at a sign that's says

- pick up and drop off-

"Mom, what are we waiting for" I ask my mother.
"Your 'Aunt' Cass. She's should be here-".
"(M/N)" a woman says. She has short resist brown hair. Her smile was genuine and pure. Her eyes were big with excitement. Also, two boys trailed behind her.
"CASS, it's been so long" my mom says.
"To long" the person known as Cass says.
"And you must be (y/n)" she says to me.
I just nod while kinda hiding my face in my hair/ hands. (Depends on your hair length).
"She's a little shy" my mom says to Cass.
"Oh, well my name is Cass. But you can call my aunt Cass" says 'Aunt' Cass.
"Hi.... Aunt Cass" I say to my 'Aunt'.
"Oh, and this is Tadashi" she says pointing to a tall boy with black hair.
"He will be showing you around SIFT. And this is Hiro" she says pointing to the smaller boy with black hair.
I wave a hello as I don't want
to speak. I don't want friends period. So I just put in music and tune out the world around me.

Moms POV

I see my daughter put on her (f/c) headphones. I am about to pull them off, put was stopped by Cass.
"I understand what she going through" Cass starts. "Let her be. It's best for her to get used to stuff her own way".
"Ok, I'm a little hungry, where's the best cafè around here" I say sarcastically.

Your POV

My favourite song started to play. I love this song. As I jam to my song, I see my mom walk away with 'Aunt' Cass and the other two boys. I rush up to them and exit the building. We get into a car. I sit in the middle as the to boys known as Tadashi and Hiro sit on either side of me.
Here it comes, here it comes.
And all of a sudden, I start singing the song out loud. I didn't realize what I was doing. But that outburst of singing made everyone stare at me with amazement written all over there face. I stop immediately and start to heat up. I pull off my headphones and look at them all clapping. 'Aunt' Cass was clapping the stirring wheel as she was driving.
"Wow, I knew you could sing, but like that" my mom begins. "Why do you hide that away from me. Your singing is gorgeous".
I smile at the compliment and everyone nods there heads in agreement.
"I see a bright future for you (y/n)" Tadashi says. "And as your good at robotics, I have a project I need help on. Can you help me?".
I nod with a toothy smile.
Wait, did you just make a friend. No,no,no.

~flash back~

A 5 year old (y/n) sat by an Table in her class alone. She was a shy girl, with a mind of a genius.
"Hi, my name is coral. Want to be my friend" a girl says with bright blue eyes, and silky brown hair.
"Sure, come sit if you may" little (y/n) says.
After a week, little (y/n) had many friends that surrounded her. She thought that they were her friends. She thought they were the best thing that has ever happened to her. But those so called 'Friends' did something unbearable to little (y/n) that made her refuse to make friends again.

~end of flashback~

I sat there. Just paralyzed of the memory I had just unleashed from my mind. Just sat there. Thinking, what did I do to them.
We soon arrived to a little café called "the lucky cat café".
As we get ourselves unload from the car, we enter the little café. A scent of freshly baked pastries flooded my noise with joy, and my mouth with drool.
"I can see that someone is hungry" 'Aunt' Cass say to me, handing me a (f/fl) muffin. ( favorite/ flavour).
I nibble on the muffin and hum at the taste of each bite.
"So, (y/n), why don't you ever speak" says the boy known as Hiro.
"I-I-I to shy to" I stutter a little.
And also that each time I spoke to my so called 'Friends', I would get pushed to the ground. So I never talk to anyone. Afraid of that happening again.
My mom pulled Hiro aside.

Hiros POV

I'm guessing that the questing I asked the new girl was bad. I can see she was hiding again. I get pulled aside from her mom.
"Oh Hiro" (y/n) mom began "she has had a tough life. She thinks of friends as bullies. When she was little, she would come home, and be the happiest girl on earth. She was thrilled that she had friends. But after a week, they started to push her for talking to them.
The told her she was worthless and dumb. But one day, she came home crying. She never told me why, and she still hasn't. But all I know, is that she came home with cuts, bruises, and a bleeding nose" her mom stops.
I then realize, she has no idea what a friend is. And Tadashi and I, need to fix that.

A/N: my goodness. Your life is just a roller coaster that never ends. Don't worry, if it's boring for you, just wait. It will get better I promise. And also, if you want anything in the story let me know in the comments or message me. Keep updated.