Chapter 17 Part 1

Your POV

(Not edited)

"Well are we already to go to school" Tadashi says to Hiro and I as we walk up to the café once again.
"We sure are!" Hiro says gleefully as he puts on his helmet and leaps on the motorcycle.
I also put on my helmet and sit behind Hiro. Tadashi gets on In frog of Hiro and I and we drive off to school.
"The gang is really excited to see you again (y/n)" Tadashi yells as we speed to school.
"I bet they are, they like me giving them all the answers" I say.
I hear a giggle from the two brothers.
"You will like them a lot" I tell Hiro.
"I bet I will. They seem very interesting" Hiro says.
We soon all arrive at the school. Nothing has really changed since the last time I saw it. Just the same old school.
"They should be in the nerd lab as usual" Tadashi says to me.
"It wouldn't surprise me" I reply back.
"The nerd lab?" Hiro questions us.
"That's what we call our lab where we do robotics" Tadashi says.
"But I call it le laboratoire de ballot which also means the nerd lab" I say to Hiro.
"Well enough chit chat, we must go" Tadashi says pulling Hiro along with him.
We go through the to big double doors to see a huge opening with a stair case and all. 
We go up the stair case and enter the nerd lab.
Not to my surprise, Gogo bikes around her area like a maniac. Sometimes her need 4 speed (get it? Of course you do) can be very scary.
" (y/n) your back" says Gogo as she takes of her helmet and walks toward me.
"Yeah, long time no see" I say to her.
"And who are you" Gogo points at Hiro. He seems to be observing the bike Gogo just rode on.
"How did you do this" Hiro asks.
"It's called using your brain" Gogo says sarcastically.
"Oh yeah, my name is Hiro. The little brother to Tadashi" Hiro says.
"Another Tadashi, just great" Gogo says rolling her eyes.
"Let's go see Honey lemon (y/n). She's the most excited to see you" Tadashi says.
"Haha, that doesn't surprise me" I reply with a giggle.
A/N: really sorry for the short chapter. Part 2 will be out soon. I did something last week that was super risky. Oh well, can't take it back now.
And thank you for the 1k reads. It really means a lot.
KEEP UPDATED