Chapter 13

(Not Edited)

Your POV

I went to see her today. Laying in the hospital bed, helpless and unconscious. Sometimes I think this is all my fault. Maybe she would have been fine if I didn't swerve away. But other times I think, if I didn't do that, the truck would've had more speed hitting us with a bigger impact.
"Yoshi, wake up" I sat to my mother. That was her nickname. Yoshi. Only she won't respond. She won't respond with my nickname, Shoelace.
Tears rush to my face, flooding my vision. My cheeks go rosy red as I see her, just there. She seems so close, but so far.
"Yoshi, wake up" I repeat again.
Nothing happens.
The tears coming rushing down my eyes. The pain of guilt is in my heart. My heart has shattered with nothing to fix it. Only the touch my mother can fix it.
I lay beside her shaking. I hold her close and cry in her shoulder. This is my fault. The music was to loud, or in the past I did someone wrong.
Wait, I did someone wrong? But how?
I talked to know one. Stayed clear of people. They came to me to, well, let's not get into details. Like, I haven't even told my mother half the things they have done to me in the past.
"I failed you mother" I whimper. "You would still be awake if I-" I couldn't finish. The tears rain down my face. I think the each tear I cry, is each regret I remember. The time I've failed a test. The time I drew all over my newly painted walls. Oh, so many memories. Only if we didn't move here. If she didn't get that job opportunity. Only if I never met Hiro. 
I have no where to stay, no where to go. My family has rejected me for what I have done to my father. And I'm not going to move in with Hiro and Tadashi.
"(Y/n)" the nurse says from the door. " time for your daily treatment".
I get up and leave my sleeping mother. The last tear has fallen. For now, I will be forever changed.

A/N: Nothing to say. Keep updated.