Chapter 8

(Not edited)

Your POV

Two days just flew by. Before I know it, i was heading back to the cafè to catch a ride with Tadashi. My new house was like a mansion in my eyes. Polished cedar hard wood floors, walnut brown leather couches, gigantic bathrooms, but most of all, my room was what I have always dreamed of. ( make the room the way you want it. As long as it has a work area, computer desk, computer, a tv with a gaming station, and a secret hiding place)
"By mother" tell to my mom as I head out the door.
Life in this new place has been hard. Everything that has happened the day I got here, hasn't left my mind alone. It still nicks at me from time to time. But I just shove it back for another time. Today is going to be a good day.
I reach the cafè to see Tadashi sitting outside on the steps.
"Your a little late" Tadashi says walking towards me.
"Well I'm here know. And by the way, I'm only two minutes late" I say to Tadashi.
He throws a helmet at me. I give him a confused look.
"Sorry, but I drive a motorcycle. Get that helmet on and let's get going".
I shrug and place the helmet on top of my head. I sit behind Tadashi and but my hands around his waist. But when I do, I blush a little. I can feel Tadashis  abs between my fingers. I try not to think of it. But it won't leave my mind.
The motorcycle starts to move, pulling me away from the thoughts of the abs.
As we moved through the town, the wind hit my face with fresh air. My hair flew through the wind. I looked at all the building as we went by them. Each one was different.
Soon after, I could see my new school. As we approached the school, I started to get nervous. Not only will I be the youngest one there, but one of the smartest there. That makes me a good target to get bullied. I start to Tremble at my horrid thought. Tadashi notices this.
"Getting nervous are we" Tadashi says.
"Maybe just a little" I reply.
"Well, I know that we have at least one   Class together. And I need a partner for my next project. Will you help me?".
We soon park in front of the school. I hand Tadashi  the hemet.
"I will help you" I say to him.
He smiles at me.
As days turn into months, Tadashi and I become best of friends. He was like a brother to me. He introduced me to many of his wonderful friends. This school was just amazing. Hiro and I became friends. But we weren't the best of friends.
After five months, tadashis and I project was finally complete. We showed the gang and they were very impressed. But we made a plan. A plan to get hiro to see it.  But as soon as we came to the cafè, hiro was no where to be found.

( so for not updating. It's been a month. Whoops. But I'm here now. And I should be updating regularly again hopefully. Till then, keep updated)