Chapter 12

(Not edited)

Your POV

"Is she going to make it" is the first thing I hear.
I couldn't move or reply. I was just there unable todo anything.
"She will alright, but unfortunately, her mother has taken server injury to the head. She will be in a coma and may never wake up" replies the doctor. I believe it was the doctor any way.
When I hear this, I was terrified.
'This isn't reality' I think. 'I'm just in a awful dream. Everything will be ok soon'.
"When will (y/n) awake" the same woman asks again. She kinda sounds like 'aunt' Cass.
"Depending on her treatment, she could awake at any moment" the doctor replies.  "She could be awake right now, but unable to respond".
I hear foot steps walk toward me. I still can't move or respond. I can't even open my eyes.
I feel the woman I believe is 'aunt' Cass crouch before me. She places her lips close to my ear.
"If your awake, listen to me now" she says. "Don't you dare leave me. We have only just met but you mean the world to me. If your awake, give me a sign". 
At first I thought this was a dream, but when she places her hand on mine, I could feel the warmth of her hands. How soft her hands are. I can feel her nails hold my hand. I now know this is no dream, but reality.
This is so much to take in. I need to let them know I'm awake. So they can explain everything. I can't remember why I'm here, or exactly where I am.
I try to wiggle my toes, open my eyes. Nothing works. I try to flinch my finger, give the woman's hand a little pressure. But after a few attempts, one of my fingers move. Just enough to get her attention.
"Her finger, it moved!" She exclaims.
"Nurse, she's awake, but not responsive" the doctors calls.
I can feel people crowding me. Bending over me.
"You must leave now" the doctor tells 'aunt' Cass.
I can hear them ask me questions. None of them I am able todo. One nurse opens my eyes. I can see where I am.
A hospital, in a room. It's all white with no colour.
"Can you see me" the nurse holding my eyes open says.
I look at her and she nods.
"She's awake and now responsive" the nurse holding my eyes says.
She lets go of my eyes but I am now able to keep them open. I move my head back and forth to examine the room.
'Special Care' one of the signs say on the wall.
"What is your name" the doctor asks.
I hesitate trying to get the words out. But they finally came, "(y/n)".
"Do you remember what happened" he asks again.
I shake my head no. What did happen?
Why am I here?
"Do you remember the car crash" the doctors asks.
Car crash? You mean, I was in a car accident. I try to remember. I think and I think. But it finally came to me. How I tried to swerve out of the way. The truck hit us, the sped of.
"I remember now" I say weakly. "I remember everything".

A/N: Hey guys. Hope your having a good day or night. Just thought I would do another chapter. If you guys have any ideas let me know. Other than that, keep
Updated.