Chapter 6

(Not edited yet)

Hiro POV

And like that, (y/n) rushed out with tears flying down her face. I earned the reward of the worst person ever.
"Good going genius, now she'll never come back thanks to your smart ass mouth" Tadashi says to me.
"I didn't know she was that sensitive" I say to Tadashi.
"I recommend shutting your mouth up and finding her. You know it here, it's dangerous at night".
That stuck me. First day here and she got kidnapped, or even hurt. I have to find her.
"She has a phone right?" I ask Tadashi.
" I don't know?" He says back.
So if I can't do it the easy way, I will just have to search for her.
I rush out the back door so aunt Cass and (m/n) don't see me.
I run and search for almost an hour till I get music. I follow the music to see (y/n) playing the piano and singing. Other instruments played as well in the back ground. I just listened to the song and felt the agony an sorrow in her voice. The piano played a tone so mesmerizing that made me wait till the song was over.
Once it ended, all the instruments got adsorbed back into her invention. How? I couldn't even tell you. She was a pure genius. (Wow, that was super sweet).
She laid down on what appeared to be a rotten bench. She soon drifted asleep and had a light snore.
I walked up to her and just stared at her face. Tears stains covered her cheeks, red tinted her whole face. But she was gorgeous. That may sound creepy but I can't deny the truth.
Do I like her? No ( not yet). Will I ever like her? Maybe one day. But right now I'm going to K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid).
"Now how do I get you home?"

Your POV

In my sleep, I felt really uncomfortable
Like as if someone was watching me.
I mange to wake myself up to Hiro asking himself "Now how do I get you home?".
He came looking for me? I was shocked. He was so mean to me before, and now he seems so nice.
"How about you wake me up and we walk home" I say nicely to Hiro.
He jumps from the shock of my voice.
"Y-yeah, good plan" he says and helps me up.
On the way home we say nothing. Luckily I went out the back door so no one could of seen me gone.
We make it back to the café and sneak in. We quietly walk up the stairs to Hiros room.
I see Tadashi come towards me with a smile on his face.
"Welcome back" he says.
I just nod and go to the homemade, blanket bed on the floor. I lay down on it but soon get scolded.
"You're not sleeping there" Hiro says. "You are sleeping in my bed".
I look at him, and hug him.
"Thank you" i whisper in his ear and lay down on the bed. Within seconds I fall fast asleep.

A/N: hey. Another chapter has been completed. So remembrance is here and I hope everyone is thankful for our freedom. My family for the past generation have been in world war 1 and 2 and other wars in the past. So this day means a lot to me.
Keep updated 🌹