Chapter 17 Part 2

Your POV

( not edited)

" (Y/N)" a squeal came from in front of me. It was of course honey lemon.
"Honey lemon" I say as I ran up to her.
Honey lemon was closet friend. I'm it saying that everyone else is not close to me, but she's just always there for me.
"It's been way to long. I've missed you" she says. Then something draws her attention away. She starts to examine Hiro.
"Umm... Who is that" she asks gesturing to Hiro.
Tadashi steps in and says "that is my little brother, Hiro".
Hiro gives a gentle smile and a little wave.
"OMG, you must come and see this" she grabs Hiro by the wrist and drags him to her lab. Then, she goes and grabs a lot of (that big thing in the movie. I forget what's it called).
"Wow, that is a lot" Hiro says staring.
"Yeah I know. Now watch this" honey lemon starting mixing chemicals together till she has the perfect formula. Then she sprays it on the thing and it turns pink.
"Very pink" Hiro says.
"I Know Right" then she touches it and all of honey lemon turns pink.
"Woah" Hiro says shocked.
"(Y/n) is that you?" wasabi calls from his lab.
"Yeah it is" I say as I race to wasabi.
We both hug each tightly till I let go.
"How are you? How's everything- hey don't touch that" wasabi says staring at Hiro.
"I just wanted to see this thing" Hiro says pointing to a tool.
"There is a place for everything, and everything in its place" wasabi says fixing his tool box thing.
"I need this" Gogo says taking a tool ad messing everything up.
"Hey, you can't do that" wasabi says chasing after Gogo.
"Those two never give up" Tadashi says.
"Hah, your telling me" I say. "Umm... Where is Fred?".
"Right here of course" says Fred from his monster costume.
Hiro jumps back a little right into Tadashi.
"Chill little buddy, it's just a costume. See?" Fred says taking off his mask.
"Haha yeah" Hiro says nervously.
"(Y/n), it's been forever" Fred says pulling me into a monster hug. ( hah, I had todo that).
"Yes Fred, it has been forever" I say sarcastically.
Everyone crowds around Hiro, Tadashi, Fred and I. Then Hiro asks "what's with all the wierd nicknames? Gogo, Honey lemon, Wasabi.."
"I spilled Wasabi on my self one time, ONE TIME" and wasabi leaves.
"I come up with each and every one" says Fred proudly. "I just haven't came up with a nickname for (y/n)".
"You will soon Fred" I say.
"Can we show him now?" Tadashi asks me.
"Sure" I say.
"Hiro, we have something to show you" Tadashi says.
We start to walk to Tadashi and I lab.
When we open the door, we see.....

A/N: hey guys. Nice to be writing again. Hope your days are good and stuff. I really don't know what to say rn lol. Anyway, KEEP UPDATED