Chapter 15

(Not edited)

Hiro POV

Wow, after all this time I finally got her to like me. In a friend way of course. Yeah I was a jerk, and really mean. But it nice to have a friend smart like me.
"What are you thinking about Hiro?" (y/n) asks me.
"Nothing really, just stuff" I reply.
"Oh, ok".
"Oh yeah,  after we get back to the café, Tadashi is going to bring us to the school. Apparently some people want to see you"
"Oh I see".

Your POV

I see what Tadashi is doing here. So he decides to show him now. Or he thinks it could help heal some scars.
"Are you ok with that (y/n)?" Hiro asks me.
"I sure am. Sounds like fun" I say gleefully.
After a long, and very boring walk, we make it to the café. On the steps, I see a very happy 'aunt' Cass on the steps. Tears of joy fill her eyes.
"Aunt Cass, are you ok" i ask.
"I am now since your here" she says rushing to me for a hug. "We set up a room for you upstairs. I figured you wouldn't want to sleep with the boys".
I giggle and nod my head.
Not long after, Tadashi comes out of the café, three helmets in hand.
"Ready to go Hiro and (y/n)?" Tadashi asks.
"We sure are" Hiro replies.
I put on the helmet to only remember that frightful day. I shake my head violently trying to get rid of that memory.
"Go away!" I yell out loud.
But then a new memory comes into view. A memory of  my dad. That day that I killed my father

Flash back

"Daddy, daddy" a young (y/n) calls for her day. Her (h/c) hair sways in the wind as she skips to her father under a blossom tree. You see, the two of them were having a splendid picnic when young (y/n) found a flower.
"Daddy look what I found" (y/n) says.
"That's very pretty (y/n). Just like you" her father says.
Young (y/n) giggles and snuggles into her fathers arms.
As time flies by, the sun was setting before them. The sunset made the blossom tree glow and the sky was coloured orange.
"We better go home now my little flower" (y/n) father says.
The two head down the hill into the car. Since young (y/n) was only 5, she had to sit in the back in a car seat. Her father puts a blanket and her favourite toy in her hands. She thanks her father  for his kindness. He starts driving the car and heads home.
"Oh daddy, I dropped my toy" young (y/n) says.
"Ok I'll get it" says her father.
Still driving, he leans down into the back and attempts to grab the toy. But when he does that, he twists the stirring wheel to the left where traffic was on going. Before the two knew it, a jeep Rams into them. The last thing young (y/n) knew, was that she killed her father.

End of Flashback

A/N: hey guys. Sorry for the late chapter. It's been a very hard week. But oh well. Here is another chapter. Sorry it was sad but don't worry, it will be happier soon. Till then.....
KEEP UPDATED!!!