Chapter 3

Your POV

I wish Hiro never asked that. It's something so personal that no one has never known.
Once my mom finished speaking with Hiro, the both walked up and rejoined out little circle.
"Tadashi,Hiro, why don't you show (y/n) your room" Aunt Cass says to the to black hair boys.
"I would love to, but Hiros room is a tornado of clothes and destroyed bot parts" Tadashi replies to his aunt.
"Oh, i can clean your room" I say to the brothers before me.
I race up stairs before They could reply and burst into a room. By chance, it was there room.
I could see a clean side of the room, and a messy side.  But I have created a invention. What I do is think of where I want the things to go, and they go with ease. I also have other little things in this device. It's a chip inside my wrist and it invisible to the seer, and visible to the beholder.
I think of the clothes going to the laundry pin, and the clothes zoom by me and go the the laundry pin on the one side of the messy room.
I then think of the little unusable metal parts going to a recycling bin, and they fly down the stairs.
I repeat my thinking strategies till the once messy room, looks clean. And that's when the Hamada brothers approach me from behind.
"H-how did y-you do that" the youngest one Hiros asks as he sees his side of the room spotless.
"Well I created a device that connects to my thoughts. I then think of where I want one thing to go, and the device brings it there" I reply shyly.
"Ok....where is it" the oldest one Tadashi asks in shock.
"Well you can't see it. You see, I injected this chip into my wrist. Only The beholder can see my creation. It's invisible to everyone else" I say a little bit more excited.
"What else can it do" Tadashi asks.
"You will see in the future, it's a very
Complicated device I have created" I reply.
"That is so cool, I think your smarter
Than Tadashi" Hiro says getting a punch in the shoulder by his older brother.
I laugh at there brotherly love and just sit on the bed and watch them argue.

A/N: Sorry for the quick chapter. I'm really busy. So how are you?
Anyways thanks giving is coming
Up this weekend. Oct 12 I believe.
And once I get more reads I might do a contest. So if I do, do the contest, it will be you talking to me on message and you helping me write a/some chapter(s) on this book.
Let me know if I should do it in the comments. And keep updated.