Chapter 34

Zayn's P.O.V

When we finally got back to the bus it seemed empty. This made me light up and I smiled a bit. Maybe they hadn't left yet maybe i can fix things. Liam then came out of the kithchen as the other boys came out of the bunk room. They looked sad and Liam handed me a piece of paper. It was a letter from the girls, the letter read.

'Dear Boys,

By time your reading this Kori and I will be at the airport I already told Simon I wouldn't be finishing tour. So Liam you don't have to worry about it. Kori said that shes going to miss you guys and that she will text him later. I'm sure by time your done reading this we will be gone and don't come looking for us either. I'm sorry that I had to do this but its how it has to be. Louis, You were a great friend we had many laughs and played so many pranks it was great i'm gonna miss you a lot. Harry, although we had a rough start we made pretty good friends in the end I'm sorry. Niall, Your Irish and adorable fun to be around no wonder Kori likes you so much oh wait i'm supposed to tell you that shh i'm gonna miss you. Liam, stop being so strict have fun everyonce in a while would you jeez but its ok because we need someone like you sometimes goodbye for now I hope. Lastly Zayn, Honestly I don't know what to say except that i never wanna see you again so please do me a favor and delete my number and all the pictures of me off your phone.

                                                                                                     Good bye boys we love you

                                                                                                                        Love the girls.

After that we just all mopped around there gone there really gone. What did I do.

AlexP.O.V

Kori and I were on our way to L.A. to go to a perfoming arts school for music. Its a college. The other three girls were already there and this is were gonna be for a while just working on music and stuff. I knew I wasn't perfect, I'm never going to be perfect. I'm perfectley imperfect, I'm just a big blob of Imperfection.