Chapter 5

Liam's P.O.V

Alex was a really good singer pretty too! What am I thinking we jut met the girl! Alex pulled up the sleeves of her hoodie probably because he was hot but when she did she was wearing a bunch of bracelets. Hmmmm I wonder why....... I started to get lost in my own world just thinking.. She stopped singing and Louis screamed at me "LIAM what are you thinking about" I heard Alex giggle because of my shocked face probably. I mean he scarred the freaking poop out of me. "Oh you know just on how I'm going to kill you in your sleep tonight" I screamed at him. "AHHHHHHHHH" He screamed and ran away as I chased him "boys I need your help to catch him" I screamed all the boys then they got that look. Oh no! "Hey Louis come here please" I heard Alex say. Umm this could be worrying "ok now turn around" "ok" "ok and now stand still" Alex Jumped on his back "ride like the wind Bullseye" she screamed "Freeze" simon yelled and we all stopped "I decided I would give Alex a record deal but-" "oh jeez there's always a but" Alex interrupted "But se has to come back to London with us" "Ok I shall talk to my mother" "Can we come ooh come on let us come" Lou shrieked "ok" she said "get in the car"

Alex's P.O.V

I told them to get in the car and we drove to my house. We all walked in. I stopped in the middle of the house and screamed "MOM IM HOME" I heard small footsteps witch meant it was Lexi. Ah shizz. She walked into the room and screamed "OMG Harry styles is in my house-" "hey it's my house too and um what about the other guys there nice too" "whatever" she said witch made the boys faces drop "Alexis Mildred Johnson" I screamed "Did you just full name me?" she screamed back and before I could do anything my mom and Adam walked in "Stop yelling at each other and why are there the boys of one direction in my house?" my mom yelled then questioned. "Oh about that umyaigotarecorddealandkindahavetoliveinlondon"i said in one breath then took a deep breath. "Oh my baby I'm so proud of you but.....NO" "What" me and the boys yelled along with Lexi "why mom I thought you were proud"

"Oh I am but I'm not letting you go across the world with 5 teenage boys"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

That's when I started 'crying' on the floor

"If I let you go will to be good and call everyday"

"Yes"i sobbed

"Fine I guess you can go"

I jumped off the floor

"Thanks mom I love you so much" I screamed and started kissing her face

"You faker" mom said "ssshhhh hush mother you already said I could go"

Niall's P.O.V

Wow she's a good actor. Hmmm I wonder if she could get us out of being in trouble. We all walked upstairs and helped her pack "we are leaving in an hour or so" liam said "bye Alex" we all screamed and walked back to the hotel. Looks like we're going to have a girl around the house for awhile.