Chapter 23

Alex's P.O.V

When I got to Blake's I knocked on the door. He came to the door looking frazzled.

"Oh my god thank god you came." he said and I heard a baby crying.

"Um I have to tell you something" he said worried like I would judge him or something. "ok" I said with a big smile. He led me into the house it was decent and there was a 2 month old baby in a playpen. She was so cute even though she was crying.

"Ok first the favor. I need you to get Stella to stop crying and go to sleep" he said "Sorry I just figured your a girl and you know how to do this stuff" he admitted shyly. I giggled at his shyness "No problem" I said and then asked "Who's baby is she?" Blake looked at me

"Well shes mine"

"Wait you have a girlfriend" I asked I never knew he had a girlfriend.

"Well no when she had Stella she didn't want to be a mom so she gave Stella to me and left. Where she went I don't know." he admitted

"That's sad she'll never have a mom but I bet she'll have one great dad" I said happily he smiled and I walked up to the baby and picked her up.

Blake's  P.O.V

Ok go for it Blake ask her. It will be ok.

"Hey um Alex Can I ask you a question." I said

"Yea anything" she said

"Will you be my girlfriend" I blurted out. I saw her smile grow bigger

"Yes" she answered. I gave her I kiss on the lips and I felt sparks.

"Here let me show you what to do for Stella" She said as she rocked her back and forth singing rock a by baby. Soon Stella fell asleep to her voice and she placed her slowly in the playpen. I thought it was adorable. Her phone rang and she picked it up. After a couple minutes of talking on the phone she said she had to leave. Honestly I didn't want her to leave. Stella woke up again.

"Here how about you get Stella's stuff and we can go to my house" she said "That's fine" I said and got up to pack Stella's stuff to leave. It's fall so I packed her a pair of sweatpants a t-shirt and socks along with a hoodie, some bottles, socks, and a binky. I Walked downstairs to see Alex putting her in her car seat with care. Well lets go to the boys this should be interesting.