Chapter 25

Alex P.O.V

I woke up because of my alarm. Why am I up this early. Oh yea tour. I got out of bed showered and grabbed my clothes. I put on skinny jeans, a over sized striped sweater, black leather boots with silver buckles and studs, along with my stay weird hat and eos chap stick. This is going to be a long day. I decided to go see Blake and Stella before I left so thats what I did. When i got there i got out and walked up to the door. I knocked and a really pretty girl came to the door with Stella. I was honestley really confused.

"Umm hi i'm Alex" I said she looked at me confused then said " Hi I'm Andrea Blake's girlfriend and Stella's mom" I was kinda shocked then Blake came in and looked scared.

"So care to explain" Andrea said Blake shook his head no. "You cheater" we both screamed Andrea looked upset " Just get out Blake" he did as told "I'm gonna go too" I said she looked at me "I'm not mad at you you obviously didn't know" I nodded.

"Hey if you ever need me heres my number" I said handing it to her then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At airport~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were going to San Diego first. I wasn't talking to anyone but Kori because shes the one person in my walls. The guys tried to talk to me but I would just ignore them. Kori said i just neede time,and the one thing that hurt more was Mia was all over Zayn. He looked annoyed but stiil. When we got onto the private jet i put in my headphones and ignored the world I saw Kori do the same. I was really sad so I started writing a new song I called it 'Human'. After that i fell asleep and slept the rest of the way there. Hoping that I would forget everything.