Chapter 16

Alex's P.O.V

I bumped into a guy named Blake he was nice and helped me up we swapped numbers. After he walked away I started walking way towards Zayn who looked angry hmm wonder why. He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me one of my bracelets cut open one of the not completely healed scars and it hurt like poop I winced at the pain. "Zayn your hurting me" I said and tried to pull away but his grip only tightened. At this point I screamed and kicked him he let go I looked at him.

"I hate you don't talk to me ever again" I looked around and saw people starring so I ran back to the house which wasn't to far away and ran straight to my room. Yes it has a lock I locked the door. I grabbed my guitar and my laptop so I could do a cover maybe that will help. I took all the pillows and threw them at the wall and screamed. I liked him and thought maybe just maybe if Perrie wasn't in the picture he would like me back but no he has to be an idiot.

"Hey guys I haven't down a cover in a while so I'm going to do a cover of scars by SayWeCanFly"

Those scars on your wrists are the mark of the world

An ocean that's left you so torn

But remember the heart you brought into this world

The same one as when you were born

How confused you must be

Finding love in the blood that you bleed

But the truth is that I see

Why you say it's hard to be me

And we all make mistakes

It's not you but this world you should hate

You're as beautiful as you were yesterday

And those tears in your eyes are the product of lies

You've been led to believe that there true

But remember the light you brought into this world

I promise it will get you through

How confused you must be

Finding love inside the blood you bleed

But the truth is that I see

Why you say its hard to be me

and we all make mistakes

Its not you but this world you should hate

your as beautiful as you were yesterday

I finished with tears in my eyes that song is so emotional

"Bye guys" I said as I stopped the camera. I decided to check my Facebook. Bad idea

"Look at this little slut just pick one guy and stick to him" was what the status it had a picture of Blake and I at the store swapping phones. The next one was of Zayn dragging by my wrist but it looked like we were holding hands. The last one was of me and Louis he was dragging me away and we were laughing.

I logged of and checked twitter worse idea they were worse and so mean saying I was stupid, ugly, fat, a slut etc. I felt my eyes sting and my vision blur. I am fat and ugly. I'm everything those people said. they don't even know me I ran to my bathroom and grabbed the razor blade that I kept I removed my bracelets and I knew I would regret this later. I brought it to my wrist and put on for being to fat it hurt and I held back my scream. I moved to the other and put on for not being pretty enough. I put two more on each for killing my brother and as I was about to add a few more the door flew open and I blacked out from loss of blood.